My lasiodora parahybana

liamfrench123

Arachnopeon
Mine is probably about 6 or 7 cm DLS. Here is my set up! If she (hopefully) climbs the wall (15 cm) she is well below the 1.5 x rule in most places, although I’ve built in uneven terrain in places. The length is 30 cm, width 20 cm.

Tips and feedback welcome! (Not wishing to hijack your thread Liam - hope it’s ok if we learn together!)
Pretty enclosure you have there! And noo its perfectly fine! Its awesome to see that other people can learn from this too aha! From what people said to me its probably alright? Im no expert though with pretty little experience so im not a very reliable source LOL

cold blood

Staff member
Mine is probably about 6 or 7 cm DLS. Here is my set up! If she (hopefully) climbs the wall (15 cm) she is well below the 1.5 x rule in most places, although I’ve built in uneven terrain in places. The length is 30 cm, width 20 cm.

Tips and feedback welcome! (Not wishing to hijack your thread Liam - hope it’s ok if we learn together!)
Looks nice...but I always suggest keeping the floor relatively clear. This makes hunting easier for the t and if the t doesnt eat, it makes it easier for you to locate the prey item.