Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

My furry friends (=cats)

Discussion in 'Not So Spineless Wonders' started by Marika, Aug 31, 2017.

1. keks

keks Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    OMG!! I am sooo sorry, but I didn't realize that your Milla died :(!! I only saw the picture of a beautiful cat and didn't read the text :bag:. Is a blind goof allowed to give you a hug??
    Wow, she was 19 years old. What a high age. She sure was a very lucky cat. But you have more cats in that ages, you are a perfect cat-mom :).

• Love Love x 1
  2. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

@pannaking22 @keks
    Thank you for your kind words. I had time to prepare myself for it, but it's still so hard. She was not just a pet, she was a family member. She was a sweet, smart and loving cat and will be missed.

She had other serious health issues and then she was also diagnosed with cancer, so there was nothing more we could've done for her.

3. keks

keks Arachnobaron

I know your feelings very well, my beloved tom-cat died more than 20 years ago, but I'm still crying by thinking of him. He was my first child, he was three years old when I got my first baby. He was my best friend, always knowing how I feel at moment, he loved my children, he never injured another pet in my flat. He was walking with an escaped hamster through the hole flat, until I saw him at the morning ^^. Cats can be unbelievable friends :kiss::).
    Then he went very sick with only eleven years, no way to help him.

To let a beloved pet go is a very heavy way. It needs much force, and you have to forget your self interest.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

Muru turned 18! She got some baked salmon and other goodies :cat:

DSC03566 – kopio.JPG
    DSC03563 – kopio.JPG
    DSC03569 – kopio.JPG
    Hey, I want some too!
    DSC03577 – kopio.JPG
    DSC03592 – kopio.JPG
    DSC03597 – kopio.JPG

• Love Love x 1
  5. keks

keks Arachnobaron

Happy birthday Muru :cat::happy::joyful::kiss:!!
    And I wish you a happy, healthy, and good new year of age :).

• Love Love x 1
  6. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

Not that healthy unfortunately, she was diagnosed with cancer in February. But right now I'm just happy she's still with us :happy:

7. ShyDragoness

ShyDragoness Arachnobaron Active Member

its so nice seeing everyones furry friends !! Heres afew of mine..
    [​IMG]
    ^^Myrtle with her adopted father
    [​IMG]
    ^^Milky being a dope(Myrtles only brother)
    [​IMG]
    ^^Myrtle being.. Myrtle
    [​IMG]
    ^^Milky and Myrtles mother being... herself(her names Squidgey).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and lastly some very rare photos of our beloved Shyshy, before and during having her picture taken.
    :smug: I love my kitties !

• Like Like x 1
  8. keks

keks Arachnobaron

It is sad to read that, but I hope that you still can spend a long time with Muru ;).

• Like Like x 2
  9. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

Some old Christmas themed pics 1/2.

Miiru2 – kopio.JPG
    Miiru4.JPG
    Miiru13 – kopio.JPG
    Miisa 2008b – kopio.JPG
    Miisa 2008c – kopio.JPG
    Miisa ja pukki 4 – kopio.JPG
    Miisa101 – kopio.JPG

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

Some old Christmas themed pics 2/2.

Miisa106 – kopio – kopio.JPG
    Miisa107 – kopio.JPG
    Miisa242 – kopio.JPG
    Muru 2008 – kopio.JPG
    Muru6 – kopio.JPG
    P1260427 – kopio.JPG

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. pyro fiend

pyro fiend Arachnoprince

[dk if this has already been said so sorry if has]
    dang.. u take alot of pictures of your dinner XD just put em on a skewer and get it over with! lmao

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

What...?!

13. pyro fiend

pyro fiend Arachnoprince

I
    Was joking.. They say chinese/korean food is cat and dog.. I was trying to be funny..

14. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

Telling someone to kill and eat their pets is not funny imo, it's just disrespectful. It's enough to hear stupid comments about my inverts, I don't need to hear them about my cats too. I lost one of them only a couple of months ago, after having her for almost 19 years, and I'm going to lose another one to cancer, so I really don't appreciate any jokes about killing them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

DSC01820 – kopio.JPG
    DSC01828 – kopio.JPG
    DSC01829 – kopio.JPG
    DSC01831 – kopio.JPG

• Love Love x 1
  16. pyro fiend

pyro fiend Arachnoprince

Wow cool your jets bro.. Never did i tell u to kill your animals sheesh!! I playfully called them food. Maybe its a misunderstanding due to our locations... Here people joke about cats and dogs being served in chinese takeout... Never once did i say u need to make them your dinner. I simply was trying to be playfull and call them dinner and joked about a skewer instead of pictures

17. Marika

Marika Arachnobaron

You told me to "put em on a skewer and get it over with". I understand that you were joking, but I told why I didn't think it was funny.

18. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor

Nice kitties. :)

19. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoemperor Active Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.