My furry friends (=cats)

keks

Arachnobaron
@Marika how can you remove the slime from your hand? My daughter (20 years ago ^^) had a snail in similar size crawling over her hand, after that I had to do some hours to remove the slime :rofl:.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
@Marika how can you remove the slime from your hand? My daughter (20 years ago ^^) had a snail in similar size crawling over her hand, after that I had to do some hours to remove the slime :rofl:.
Ah ah, that slime is incredible but nothing like what happened to my mother 30 years ago on a pure Summer day :)

Me, my brother and our cousin that, on purpose, walked bare footed in fresh tar... not hot enough for burn, but soft enough for end with our foot covered in that.

We arrived home singing something about the 'Black Foot' tribe (USA Natives) and my mother, looool :angelic:

keks

Arachnobaron
Ah ah, that slime is incredible but nothing like what happened to my mother 30 years ago on a pure Summer day :)

Me, my brother and our cousin that, on purpose, walked bare footed in fresh tar... not hot enough for burn, but soft enough for end with our foot covered in that.

We arrived home singing something about the 'Black Foot' tribe (USA Natives) and my mother, looool :angelic:
It was for sure a nice cleaning action :D.

Marika

Arachnoangel
:happy: Wow! Amazing! Also jealous these are not kept in the US. What was its name? How long did it live?
It was called Neo and it lived for about 5 years.
Lots of soap and scrubbing :p It wasn't always that bad and my hands were usually wet when I handled them, that helped a bit. I don't really handle them anymore, except if I want to take a photo to show their size.

Sounds like fun :p

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron

Arggh your poor mother!

keks

Arachnobaron
I got NOT ONE of such pictures of my cats, you are an artist :rofl:.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss. Losing a cat has always been one of the hardest things for me to go through. Just from the photos she seemed like a wonderful animal and she lived a great, long life.