My collection - so far !

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I decided to change the substrate for my T's and Emps today, the tanks were slowly becoming infested by some pesky flies. I'm assuming that they came in with the crickets. I used the opportunity to take a few pics [ below ] .
I would appreciate your opinions, also I took a photo of my large Blondi's underside, could any confirm whether or not it is a male or female ?
I had a nasty suprise when it was time to open the C.crawshayi sling's pot.
Dead as a bleeding doornail...... :(
I am genuinely upset, he was a real little character, ecaped about 6 weeks ago, I found him the next day. We had a few adventures along the way.
RIP asbo .:worship:
On the upside, my wife say's I can replace him with whatever T will cheer me up... ........might go for a G.Pulchra....:?
My P/ornata missed the role call as it is still missing....
I handled my Emp's,as you will see from the photo. This was done over my bed, so no harm would have come if they had dropped.
Hope you like the photos.

:clap:

'Meatloaf' and 'Machine'

'Mendez'

Boy or Girl ?

'Baal'

'Almost'

'Nightmare'

'Pedro'

'Pung'

The Gaff

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice collection you have so far....the emps...oh man I could never bring myself to holding one...lol

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice, I like your irminia. Your emps are so big!!! Mine are still scorplings. Very good looking group.

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the compliments !
I will be acquiring a C.crawshayi sub-adult in a day or so, it's approx 12cm so I am quite excited about it's impending arrival.
:eek:

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice collection! c. crawshayi are just beautiful - shame that they are pet holes.