My Brazilian Amazon adventure (many pics!)

Akai

Arachnobaron
The Amazon is such a complex ecosystem with all manner of fauna, insects and wildlife. I couldn't imagine what memories you have of 3 weeks over there. There's some scary stuff over there too. lol I've seen some documentaries of stuff that can kill you over there. lol My question is how many memories cards did you take down there for pics? I'd go crazy with a camera down there. Someday....

dactylus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for the photos! I bet that you really did enjoy yourself. It is kinda hard to tell but the large lizard that you mentioned might be a type of tegu looks very much like an Ameiva ameiva or some other Ameiva species. Some of the Amieva species get very large and they are beautiful!! Again thanks for sharing the photos!!

David

Risky

Arachnosquire
Awesome pics!! Thank you for sharing. Looks like you found lots of cool mantids. Also, I didn't realize that Cane Toads existed in the Amazon.

lizardminion

Arachnolord
I love the amazing shots you took as much as the stunning animals you took the shots of! Really great photos. What kind of camera were you using?

I can imagine the great lengths collectors would go to obtain those animals...

Wadew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks like the trip was one to remember! Thank you for sharing the photo's

-Wade

McGuiverstein

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love the amazing shots you took as much as the stunning animals you took the shots of! Really great photos. What kind of camera were you using?

I can imagine the great lengths collectors would go to obtain those animals...
I for one would do some terrible things for the mantid in the fourteenth picture from the top haha

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would cry if I saw a blue and gold macaw in the wild.

Also, I love that picture of the tree in the middle of the water, the colors are awesome.

Petross

Tarantulaholic
Arachnosupporter
I envy you. Really beautiful. I want to go to amazonia sometimes