My Avic Morticia/New dwelling

Primate95

Arachnopeon
So after receiving amazing and helpful info from the brightest Arach keepers in the past 24 hours. We came to the conclusion my beautiful Morticia has not been acting right or adapting like she should due to not enough height and the wrong surrounding. So after 6 hours of phone calls around the tri-state no one has what I need in a terrarium without spending an arm and leg and at that point its so big you could use it as a coffee table lol. I went to hardware stores and still nothing. So I contacted my uncle who works for a special material plant and asked if he had plexi or acrylic covers and thankfully he did. I have a never used " build yourself " aquarium and I will be getting the cover that I have to make cut and shape myself. So today will be my first terrarium build and the day Morticia gets the environment she needs. Wish me luck 🙏 I will update with pictures once I am finished. Thank you again to everyone for the help and amazing info!

Primate95

Arachnopeon
I love the DIY of @cold blood's beautiful avic very good job. But unexpectedly while at work I received a message from a let's just say long but lost friend who is also a keeper. I guess he had saw where I just got my avic. It seemed weird at first but where I have known him for quiet some time he asked if I was at work and if so where I worked so I told him in hopes of doing some catching up. Well it wasn't an hour later he showed up and informed me he is in the line of reptiles now and said he was in a rush but thought I would like an early Christmas present. and I honestly couldn't be more thrilled. He said he had bought it for an avic he was expecting but they could never fill his order so here he brought me this wonderful gift still in the box and he told me without people like us and a select few no one will love them so keep it up and merry early Christmas. " she is beautiful. Gave me a hug and left.... so here it is !

20201031_231925.jpg

20201031_231934.jpg

20201031_231958.jpg

20201031_232017.jpg

Morticia immediately took without hesitation and has been much more comfortable and well in place 🖤 12×12×15

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
If you reduce the amount of furniture on the log I am guessing she will hang on it more often