MOST BEAUTIFUL SPIDER (In my opinion)

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Every single time my H maculata (Togo Starburst) molts it gets more and more beautiful. It started off at about 3/4" and on one month she has grown to 2 inches with two molts. She grows fast and her coloration and markings get more pronounced every time. She is absolutely stunning.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I had planned on getting one of those last round of spider buying, but Art was out of them. Instead I got a Cyclosternum fasciatum, which has quickly become my vote for best looking spider :)

Bill

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Nay, the best looking spider is the P. Regalis. I got my first one today, i think they cant look any better, untill they flash their yellow underside at you.

dilleo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think arboreals have this beauty competition won. Poecilotheria and Avicularia are by the most beatiful and diverse species out there.

-Jeremy

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chromatopelma Cyanopubescens and Cobalts win my vote :) Although arboreals have beautiful shaped bodies.

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'll agree with the cobalt.. but the Cyanopubescens? naah, mesa think they scruffy look! yup =)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
P regalis

and my AWOL Indian ornamental...anyone notice a pattern here?!

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by schlinkey
i'll agree with the cobalt.. but the Cyanopubescens? naah, mesa think they scruffy look! yup =)
OK, beatings for the Jar-Jar speak, anyone want to get a few swings in after me? ;)

As for beautiful Ts, that's pretty subjective. There are many beautiful Ts and what makes one beautiful doesn't really compare to the others. How do you compare the beauty of a well marked adult Togo with the beauty of a well marked adult Redleg, or full grown G. pulchra, or a Salem Ornamental? It's like trying argue who's the hottest Victoria's Secret model :D

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by schlinkey
Very beautiful

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
OK, beatings for the Jar-Jar speak, anyone want to get a few swings in after me? ;)

As for beautiful Ts, that's pretty subjective. There are many beautiful Ts and what makes one beautiful doesn't really compare to the others. How do you compare the beauty of a well marked adult Togo with the beauty of a well marked adult Redleg, or full grown G. pulchra, or a Salem Ornamental? It's like trying argue who's the hottest Victoria's Secret model :D
Exactly..lmao! I can't tell which of them are more beautiful you just can't ;P

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
It's like trying argue who's the hottest Victoria's Secret model :D
That's easy... it's the one with the brain. Now figuring that out is the difficult part.

Botar

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
That's easy... it's the one with the brain. Now figuring that out is the difficult part.

Botar
In that case, I would vote for Poecilotheria! They just give me the impression of being incredibly SENTIENT.
Oh, yes, and they are beautiful, too, of course :)

Joy

Last edited:

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar

Botar
WORD

;) I agree..brains do make a big difference.