Meet Harley Quinn. My beautiful tri coloured hognose snake.

basin79

ArachnoGod
She took her 2nd feed aggressively.

Also at the start of the week I made a coil out of a fake.vine and give it to her. It's buried below the surface as well as giving her something to climb should she wish. Even if she doesn't use it, it'll still help when she's shedding.

After her feed.

Zeez

Arachnopeon
I want a hog nose so bad! I can't find any around here! I might just have to suck it up and order one. They are such cool snakes.

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Oh yes. A tri coloured was the only snake I'd get (unless I won the lotto then I'd get my DWA licence and get a gaboon viper).
I used to have several Gaboons, Rhinos and one Gabino. This was many years ago and they are cool to look at... once. After that it gets irritating. They never do anything. They are the rosies of the snake world. I took them outside to take some black and white pictures one day of them sitting in some leaves. Apparently they don't show up on film. Their camouflage is amanzingly efficient. Even knowing where to look I couldn't find them.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I used to have several Gaboons, Rhinos and one Gabino. This was many years ago and they are cool to look at... once. After that it gets irritating. They never do anything. They are the rosies of the snake world. I took them outside to take some black and white pictures one day of them sitting in some leaves. Apparently they don't show up on film. Their camouflage is amanzingly efficient. Even knowing where to look I couldn't find them.
I could happily stare at one just breathing. To me they're absolutely breathtaking.

mmfh

Arachnobaron
Omg she is beautiful! I have wanted one for about a year but the only ones at the reptile shows I go to are normals, anacondas, and albinos. :( Definately on my to buy list.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Omg she is beautiful! I have wanted one for about a year but the only ones at the reptile shows I go to are normals, anacondas, and albinos. :( Definately on my to buy list.
I've nowt against other hogs but a tri coloured was the only snake outside a Gaboon viper I'd ever want to own. Outside a lotto win.

I honestly can't get across just how much happiness Harley has brought me. Just for being her.

jaycied

Arachnoknight
She's so beautiful. I just got my first snake, a female kenyan sand boa. I've always loved snakes. I didn't realize you could get a tri colored hognose until I saw yours

basin79

ArachnoGod
Thought I'd washed my hands enough after handling the bag I defrosted the mouse in. Obviously not. Little bugger.