Thanks devildoll, I was just curious. And VS, thankyou too, but there really was no need to justify handling again, it's been thrashed to death on the other thread. I just wanted points of view on toxicity, which you both gave, cool.Originally posted by Devildoll
I've read the reports Steve...
I believe how toxic their venom can be. But like i said, i'm not careless about it. Like Vayu Son said.
Originally posted by Devildoll
Monday was my birthday and all i wanted was to hold my big regalis.
So i did.
She's a sweety, but Don't anyone else go trying this.
I'm just trying to be a bite report as Bryan says