mcluskyisms photo's.....

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Another failed pairing of these, since the female moulted out from the original pairing she seems to only see the male as a food item and chases him around the enclosure. This is about the third failed attempt in as many weeks although I'm certainly not ready to give up yet.
Well, good luck, maybe he got an insertion you didn't see and that's why she's being so aggressive. My MM just got munched by my larger female a few days ago. I'm fairly sure he got insertions on both of my females though. Got my fingers crossed for the both of us. :)

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Paraphysa parvula - 1st Instars Darkened

Well, good luck, maybe he got an insertion you didn't see and that's why she's being so aggressive. My MM just got munched by my larger female a few days ago. I'm fairly sure he got insertions on both of my females though. Got my fingers crossed for the both of us. :)
Cheers Jason, hope yours come good too man. :)

Here's the P.parvula today, they'll be slings soon I think.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Glad to see the remaining P. parvulas doing great!....and awsome pics of the RCF rosea....cant wait till mine molts!

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Euathlus truculentus - Adult Female

Managed to pair this girl last month although it lasted for less than a few seconds and then she tried munching the male.

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I was thinking the same thing.
Nice shots.
Do you have a female lined up for him?

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Epic shot's!!!:D great collect as well:}... cheers bro!{D

Peace!
Cheers man. :)

That Harpactira sp. Robertson is awesome looking!
I was thinking the same thing.
Nice shots.
Do you have a female lined up for him?
Yeah, I have another two, ones a female for sure although I will be waiting on him to make a spermweb first.

They are an awesome looking wee tarantula, this guy has darkened up quite a bit since he matured, I will try and get a shot of one of the females soon they are lot golder in colouration :)