mcluskyisms photo's.....

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Grammostola rosea RCF - Pairing

Just paired these two love birds up, they sat there doing absolutely nothing for about half an hour then...

:}

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wicked shots of the 2 reds goin at it!...they are stunning, to say the least, soon to have some lil red beasts!.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice parvula!....hopeing to get a sac from my girl aswell......did you do any condition changes to induce sac laying??

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus irminia - Female with Eggsac

Well this girl dropped a sac on Sunday, I noticed last night she had left it and didn't seem interested so I decided seen as though she was so skinny that she needed a cricket. I wasn't planning on feeding her whilst she had the sac although she took the cricket straight away and this morning she is back caring for the sac again.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Congrats man! I discovered mine with a sack over the weekend but no way to get a picture. Hope it all works out for ya! She has some nice legs. :drool: :D

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Euathlus sp. Yellow

Congrats man! I discovered mine with a sack over the weekend but no way to get a picture. Hope it all works out for ya! She has some nice legs. :drool: :D
Cheers man, good luck with yours too!!! :)

Just tried pairing these two up although the female wasn't interested at all, mind you that may not be a bad thing since she is WC and came to me the size she is from the supplier. I candled her the other day and she does look to be holding eggs, now its just a case of triggering her to drop a sac...

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Harpactira sp. Robertson

amazing theraphosa pics! how big is your theraphosa :D
Cheers pal, shes only about 8.5" LS right now so a bit of growing to do yet. :)

Tried pairing these two today, after an hour of chasing each other I decided to try again another day.