Malaysian Pit viper

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The housing issue isnt really that bad. The largest cage you would really need is 8'x3' to house a large retic comfortably. If you look around you could probably set it up as a large counter to hold up other smaller tanks say 2 4foot cages by each other.

I kind of jumped into retics alittle quicker than i thought I was going to. I got a boa to start out with to get use to bigger snakes and before she was even 4 foot I bought a 6 foot retic.

I had been researching for over 2 years so I was well aware as to what to expect. I've since sold the boa and a carpet python I had. I'm sticking to retics for a while and then getting a few scrubs/olives and possibly blackheads later on.

I'm looking at buying a platinum atm. Have my money together just looking for the right patterned snake. I'm not exactly fond of the original reduced pattern plattys but I have seen alot lately with full patterns down their back.

But to stay slightly on topic. I was curious as to what other hots you had I saw a couple other posts by you with it. I was curious as to how you were keeping them. It looks like a sterilite container so possibly a rack system?

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The housing issue isnt really that bad. The largest cage you would really need is 8'x3' to house a large retic comfortably. If you look around you could probably set it up as a large counter to hold up other smaller tanks say 2 4foot cages by each other.

I kind of jumped into retics alittle quicker than i thought I was going to. I got a boa to start out with to get use to bigger snakes and before she was even 4 foot I bought a 6 foot retic.

I had been researching for over 2 years so I was well aware as to what to expect. I've since sold the boa and a carpet python I had. I'm sticking to retics for a while and then getting a few scrubs/olives and possibly blackheads later on.

I'm looking at buying a platinum atm. Have my money together just looking for the right patterned snake. I'm not exactly fond of the original reduced pattern plattys but I have seen alot lately with full patterns down their back.

But to stay slightly on topic. I was curious as to what other hots you had I saw a couple other posts by you with it. I was curious as to how you were keeping them. It looks like a sterilite container so possibly a rack system?
Hum..Might have to luck into that..Been wanting a red tail boa,something with color morph.

As far as the Hots I only have the 3 posted,and the Malya is only one in a plastic tub temporarily because I am traded it for the Cobra in a few weeks.

Like to get a rack system for my colubrids though ;)