Love Triangle! (with thanks to CM)

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
We've got the classic love triangle here, folks, with two females squabbling over a single male.

Barbara, on the left, claims Cyrano has pursued her since she moved into the neighborhood. She responded to his advances, believed him when he said she was the only female for him, and allowed herself to be talked into a sexual relationship. She was later shocked and upset to learn of his relationship with Roxanne.

Roxanne, on the right, maintains that Cyrano belongs to her. He took her virginity when she was a young spider of barely a year old, and she claims he owes her a large amount of unpaid child support for the 738 spiderlings that he sired.

Cyrano admits to having made advances to Barbara, but claims theirs was not really a sexual relationship, she being so heavy
that he was unable to lift her high enough to consummate the act. He further states that, though he did indeed take Roxanne's virginity, a paternity test on the spiderlings she later bore prove them to have been sired by another male, Darrin, who was in the neighborhood last year.

Roxanne admits under pressure to having had relations with Darrin, but insists Cyrano is still morally obligated for the child support. Barbara, meanwhile, becomes irate at both of them, emits a cloud of urticating hairs, and is wrestled off the stage by a balding T. blondi.

Joy, aka Jerry Springer

P.S. I am indebted to Code Monkey for the idea for this photo
and would like to add that, contrary to the usual deportment of guests on the Jerry Springer show, all three participants remained quietly in their chairs during the filming of this episode!

Last edited:

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hah :) I hope T's are better creatures :)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ahahaha! Great story Joy!
I am eagerly awaiting the next episode :D

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am wiping the tears from my eyes right now... that was a good laugh lol

thanks I needed that

T. blondi

Arachnopeon
I think they both should, kick him 2 the curb =D .

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Joy,

That was the frickin' hilariousest thing I've read in ages! Thanks for the laughs!

...tom :)

T

Tarantula

That gets my vote for the best post of the year so far. And the picture at the end of the text only made me laugh harder.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lmao!!! That is so hilarious =D =D =D =D That was a great idea!!

Cowshark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Angry lady in the audience: Yo, girls, drop that loser Cyrano! He ain't no catch, he just a playa.

Cyrano: Oh yeah? You can beep me, you beep ! Hate the game, not tha playa!

Angry lady: You wish you could beep me, you beepbeep ! You tha beep !

(Cyrano and Angry lady point and cuss some more, causing the T. blondi to hiss at them both)

Um, T. blondis hiss, right?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
lmao!!!

LOL!!!=D =D =D !! That is so hilarious! Awsome show! Cant wait untill the next episode!! HAHAHAHAHA!!;P =D

James

T

Tarantula

Um, T. blondis hiss, right? [/B]
yes they do sometimes. I think my Haplopelma minax and my Pterinochilus murinus hiss way more though.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joy, all I wanna know is when will the "too hot for arachnopets forum" version be available on video?!
:D
Ed

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
People may have thought we where wierd before or even suddgested we go see a shrink.

But nah not now I bet. =D

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Joy, you take the cake! ROFLMAO - what's on the show next week?

Gail

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, I think I will need a shrink just after reading that! lol, creative Joy. Good idea Code.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I almost missed this one

HA! You said you were going to do it and you delivered the goods, too dang funny. The male was indeed as scrawny and Springerish as you said :D

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
ROFLMAO!

That is hilarious!....How on earth did you get them all to coperate?

John
];')

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Kugellager
ROFLMAO!

That is hilarious!....How on earth did you get them all to coperate?

John
];')
I thought that might be a problem, so I enlisted an extra wrangler and started out with their chairs much farther apart. But it soon became obvious they were just going to sit there, so I was able to move them closer together, and I didn't have to use the ol' wooden spoon (the REAL bouncer) at all. As I stated in my postscript, their behavior was a great contrast to that of the usual JS guest ;)

Joy