LOST OBT JUVENILE IN MY PORTLAND APARTMENT

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
He's saying that male muticus aren't what people want or worship. Female muticus are his favorite tarantula, and he's spreading her gospel and finding more converts to GODDESS worship. The church of female Pelinobius muticus is always ready to accept new worshippers. It isn't too late to repent and seek her blessing and forgiveness. Ignorance is forgivable, but rejection of the GODDESS would be an error. Chris is her high priest and most dedicated worshipper, and Pterinochilus murinus is her prophet.
:kiss:

louise f

Arachnoangel
Thanks for the explanation... I had been wondering about that since I joined the boards
You could just have asked we dont bite, but i can`t guarantee that our spiders wont:p :D
Just kidding, people here are always helpful, so dont hesitate if you got questions ;)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Also @Chris LXXIX you fail to realize even your Goddess P. Muticus bows before the might of Scolopendra galapagoensis the true king among Gods;)
Uhm no, because they are and rule on a different plane of existence, 0.1 Pelinobius muticus is the Goddess of Theraphosidae, centipedes are into another league, just like Angels, Demons, Nephilim etc etc u_u
:-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
So besides the worshipping of P. muticus did you find the OBT yet?
Now aside for jokes we need always to consider that when those are on the loose is always a question of pure finest luck and nothing else. There's a lot of 'Papillon' inverts worldwide stories that not even the FBI 'missing persons' :-s

Scolopendra1989

Arachnosquire
I'd say check small dark places, the OBT is capable of going anywhere but you must remember that it wants to feel secure. It will most likely not be on your ceiling ready to ambush you or your children. Just remember that it will be fine and nobody will get seriously hurt if the worst possible scenario happens; I think you'll find him if you take some of these guys' advice and just calm yourself as well as get your kids to a safe place. I hope you make like Ellen Ripley in Alien and track that guy (or gal) down!
Good luck, you may need it with this species; especially with the power and tenacity that this particular OBT has displayed.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I'm guessing the OBT overheard the OPs plan..

Logical mind says the OBT equipped tac mask, fast hands and quick draw then breached the door around 4am with a flashbang and levelled the house with his Purifier..

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I just heard on NPR that Portland has gone dark, they haven't been heard from in days.

I'm moving to Cuba. I don't think OBT's can swim.
Of course they can't swim, but they skate over the water and ride the waves...sorry hun but, Cuba isn't safe....I'd say an underground bunker somewhere but I heard they sneak in there with supplies....:bored:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I have noticed a curious fact. Recently when a badass 'Baboon' is on the loose, coincidence the OP has a man with a long beard in the avatar, just like that S.calceatum one, remember? Maybe those are sleeping zZzZ in peace inside the beard :-s

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i smell a troll.. :troll::troll::troll:

the guy in this users avatar does kinda look like the guy who apparently lost his calceatum, and both never came back after the day they made the thread..

14pokies

Arachnoprince
i smell a troll.. :troll::troll::troll:

the guy in this users avatar does kinda look like the guy who apparently lost his calceatum, and both never came back after the day they made the thread..
What someone starting a thread about OBTs hopeing it ends in a flameout? Na that never happens...Lol