Problem Looking but cant post

IamKrush

Arachnopeon
Im looking for a avic avic but im not allowed to post in proper section. What to I have to do to be able to do so? Thanks

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
You have to be an active member in order to post in the classifieds, which only amounts to posting 15 times in an informational subforum over the course of 45 days. That can be done in a day or two. More information here (clicky).

But honestly, don't post a wanted ad. That's a very common genus. Just look at what people have for sale. I can't post links here, but there are two sellers on the classifieds section right now selling Avicularia spp.

IamKrush

Arachnopeon
You have to be an active member in order to post in the classifieds, which only amounts to posting 15 times in an informational subforum over the course of 45 days. That can be done in a day or two. More information here (clicky).

But honestly, don't post a wanted ad. That's a very common genus. Just look at what people have for sale. I can't post links here, but there are two sellers on the classifieds section right now selling Avicularia spp.
Ive been looking for the last 6months nothing. As common as it is noone seems to have them.

IamKrush

Arachnopeon

Well other then backwater reptiles. And dealing with them im better off setting my money on fire. Thank you for your advice and help on my question.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Ive been looking for the last 6months nothing. As common as it is noone seems to have them.
I can't say that I understand. Are you going to this section?
http://arachnoboards.com/forums/for-sale-trade-want-to-buy.24/

On the first page alone, there are two people selling many different Avicularia species. One of them is possibly the most reputable dealer on this website. Again, I can't post links, nor will I recommend people. You'll just have to open links and read ;)

IamKrush

Arachnopeon

On the first page alone, there are two people selling many different Avicularia species. One of them is possibly the most reputable dealer on this website. Again, I can't post links, nor will I recommend people. You'll just have to open links and read ;)
Not looking for anything but a basic avic avic pinktoe any of the others ive seen and can get from multiple breeders/seller. Ill comb through and see. Thank you again.

IamKrush

Arachnopeon

Thanks! I just realized who you are. Any word on a new video?:rolleyes: