Liquifin's Tarantula Breeder's Diary

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
Just a normal day today. Nothing too much in regards to breeding. So just something here and there this week.

Hello, that's the first video I've watched. I am highly impressed with your knowledge and the way you present it. Very nice.

Theraphosa apophysis male. His name is Trigger Happy Pappy.

20230507_180914.jpg

I'll keep him until he is matured. I guess he's a leggy 4in now, but man is he already spicy!

Thanks for the video.
Cheers

Liquifin

Arachnoking
The Stromatopelma calceatum is a species I love is that is giving me trouble. Selling them is a rough one.

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Looks like you are doing great things! Look forward to watching more videos as time goes on!

Thanks for posting so many pics and videos, always fun to see :)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Updates:
The Poecilotheria subfusca "highland" female is not doing great. Her health is declining and she appears to be slowly reaching that age. There is a chance she might pass on soon.

As for the Poecilotheria striata slings. It's time to separate them.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Loss update of P. subfusca, new additions in hopes of getting some males, and mature males for future breeding projects for fun. So still breeding which is why I'm posting this on my breeders diary thread here. But here we go.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
A video on somethings. Showing off my P. metallica male as people are asking for offers. But he's not for sale or trade as I need him myself. T. blondi and H. pulchripes molt updates which the H. pulchripes are ready to breed for sure and I do have a juvenile male. Lastly, talking about this Pamphobeteus issue of mine.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
how am i just now seeing this thread

and you have a youtube channel as well o_O, will have to go through it once i find the time

MariaLewisia

Arachnoknight
A video on somethings. Showing off my P. metallica male as people are asking for offers. But he's not for sale or trade as I need him myself. T. blondi and H. pulchripes molt updates which the H. pulchripes are ready to breed for sure and I do have a juvenile male. Lastly, talking about this Pamphobeteus issue of mine.

Everybody! Kumo-sensei has once again blessed us with a new video! 🙏

Seriously, I love your videos. I'm currently working my way through all of them. Yes, including every single one of the C. versi pairings. I'm - no pun intended - hooked.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I do have plans to pick up on the Pamphobeteus petersi breeding project again after a while. So these are going to be added to my future breeding projects and as for the other 2 that are not P. petersi, those can only be kept as pets only for the collection. But let's talk about this situation and let's humble ourselves a little.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
This is a dead end breeding project but also a showcase of a species many of you may have not heard of before. This is a spotlight on that species. What we're talking about here is the Crassicrus sp. "Guerrero" also known as the Mexican Tan Flare Tarantula.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
A tarantula pairing with the N. incei olive. This pairing was actually easy going as I did basically nothing besides introducing the male to the female.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
A phantom eggsac from GBB. Let's take a look at it and also take a look at the Cyriocosmus sp. that recently molted.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Back into breeding some tarantulas. This time I'm working with M. balfouri again. So let's get to work.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Finally the male T. apophysis has molted again and he's slowly packing on size. A breeding project I'm looking forward to try in the future once he matures. I have a love for this male for sure and also some other molts as well in the mix. :cool:;)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Back into more breeding. Just another N. incei female, so nothing too amazing, but something I want to show as part of this project. Let's Go! ;)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
This is my favorite tarantula species of all time. All of my P. ornata are growing just fine. Soon they'll be ready to go in the next year or so for the females and probably in the next few months for the males. If anyone in the USA needs a P. ornata mature male in the future for a loan, feel free to contact me. I have plenty of males to spare for sure. :)