User J.huff23's pictures

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks Ariel and Assassin. Yea definitly get a P.irminia. One of my favorite species for sure.

The P.lugardi is now one of my favorites. He or she is an excellent eater!

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had to dig my C.crawshayi (P.muticus now I guesse) due to a mold infestation and I got to see how big he got with his last molt. He got way bigger than I thought!

P.scrofa adult female.

Young male.

I caught my female P.rufilata out tonight. I had to take the pictures through the glass otherwise she would have bolted.

One of my N.chromatus slings.

Female OBT. She should lay her sac very soon (unless she molts) because she dug a bowl shaped area in her hide.

One my slings from her last sac. These are starting to get some nice color now. Its so hard to get a shot of them, this was the best I could do. This was moments after he caught a baby mealworm.

Female Aphonopelma sp. "Flagstaff Orange". Im growing very fond of this girl.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow! that C.crawshayi (well....P. muticus) Is adorable! And your A. sp. "Flagstaff orange" is beautiful. Makes me anxious for my little guy to grow up some.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks! Yea the P.muticus (hate that name) is one of my favorites. Its a shame that he's male, but there is still a while to go before he matures.

And the flagstaff orange is also becoming one of my favorites! She is so beautiful and she has been eating well.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I know its probably boring seeing the same Ts over and over again. It will be a few months before I have some money to spare on new Ts. I also need to make room in the T room, lol. Im have a bunch of Ts in 10 gallons that are way to big for them. So eventually Im going to down size them into 5 gallons.

This is a couple of shelves in the T room. Most of my slings are pictured in this. Its not a good picture because a panorama shot (3 shots stitched together, so it's kind of blurry and warped in a few places.

0.0.1 L.parahybana.

0.1.0 Avicularia sp. (possibly metallica). I think this girl is in premolt. She hasnt molted in a year and now she made a web hammok on the ground, and she never webbed that much since the last time she was in premolt.

0.0.1 B.vagans. I got this vagans sling in a trade, and its way lighter in color than my other vagans slings, and they are all the same size.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Male C.fimbriatus cricket take down sequence.

Feeling it up.

Caught both crickets.

Walked away from them.

After I took that picture, he came back and it almost looks like he stood guard over them, lol.

Starts to web them to the ground.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Love the fimbriatus Jake. I still need to get one of those.

Nice T room btw. I wish I had more space so I could make mine look nice and somewhat organized.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks. There is another wall not pictured that holds a few of the larger terrestrials and some scorpions.

The fimbriatus is one of my favorites.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This is my male versicolor. I raised him from second instar. Im pretty sure that he is penultimate, and his colors are very dull and he refused food for the first time this week, so he may be coming up for a molt. Its a shame. Im going to miss this little guy. He's my best eater!

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Some new pictures.

1.0 B.smithi

0.1 P.pulcher

0.1 C.crawshayi

I LOVE those legs!

0.1 P.murinus in need of a molt.

0.1 P.irminia. I have a MM coming for her this week! :D

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My goodness that C. crawshayi is absolutely gorgeous! And she is nooot happy! {D

I can't wait for my P. irminia to grow! Yours is gorgeous.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My goodness that C. crawshayi is absolutely gorgeous! And she is nooot happy! {D

I can't wait for my P. irminia to grow! Yours is gorgeous.
Thanks :D C.crawshayi are one of the most beautiful Ts in my opinion. The irminia's carapace got a red tint to it with this molt, Im not sure why but she is still beautiful! I hope she's nice to her new man!

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My P.murinus slings from my first sac last year. I was planning to hold them back and sell them as sexed males and females when they get bigger, but they worked their way into my personal collection:rolleyes: They are getting some nice size and color to them now.

One of the smaller ones.

This one was the first one to molt into 2nd instar. So this is the first sling from my first sac so its very special to me :D.

The biggest of the 6.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
One of my A.chalcodes slings. All of them were rehoused today.

My P.crassipes "eunice" slings. These two also got rehoused.

Sling #1

Sling #2

P.rufilata leg shot. Just beautiful!

Avicularia sp. (Possibly metallica) is definitly either going to molt, or just starting to web. She has never webbed this much since I have had her (2 years).

Female C.crawshayi being put in her temporary enclosure. I need to get her a bigger tank and more substrate. The only thing that was long enough to nudge her out of her expo deli cup was a paper towel roll, lol.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice collection you have. And that C.crawshayi is just stunning, just look at those colors! :clap: