User J.huff23's pictures

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Possibly gravid female C.fasciatum. I got this girl as a freebie and the guy I got her from said that she was with a female once or twice, and she is getting fatter.

Premolt B.vagans sling

Female Paraphysa scrofa eating

Young male B.smithi eating.

Male P.murinus. Probably (and hopefully) penultimate.

One of my P.murinus slings all settled into its new enclosure and eating.

Male C.fimbriatus eating:

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I bred this smaller 4 inch female back in late may or early june and I wasnt really expecting much from her because she wasnt getting very big. But she is digging a lot as of today. I noticed that she has been enlarging her burrow. Maybe she didnt get real big because shes a smaller female? Anyways, here she is digging.

And of course, good old G.rosea

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Possibly gravid C.fasciatum :}

One of my P.murinus slings exploring its new enclosure.

Crappy picture of my freshly molted H.incei. This was the best I could do because I didnt want to disturb her.

P.crassipes "eunice" sling started to make its burrow the night that he was rehoused. His sac mate is behind him and doing the same.

My A.hentzi sling.

I rehoused three of my H.macs as well. These are the three largest slings at 2"

This is the girl that ate my male. Hopefully he got to do his thing before she killed him. He was hooked up with her once but I couldnt see any insertions. She killed him a few days ago unfortunatley. My first loss of a MM (during breeding).

Male A.versicolor, maybe penultimate. The red you are seeing is the wall . The enclosure is sitting vertically. I raised this guy from a little 2nd instar.

My only remaining female H.mac :( Taken through the glass.

I got a surprise package today! 2 sub-adult Aphonopelma coloradanum

Both

The larger one.

The smaller one.

Both are awaiting rehousing.

One of the walls in my T room. Some of them are also awaiting rehousing or have been rehoused since this picture was taken (which was yesterday)

Those pictures arent very good and they dont show all of the Ts, but thats the best I can do.

Last edited:

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OMGGG these pics are awesome..
I wish I had that much space for more additions to my collection! :drool:

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pictures. Your T room looks great! :clap: Hope you C.fasciatum drops a sac for you!!!!

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
I am starting to get some pictures piled up so I thought I would finally make one of these.

Im getting a camera in about a month so I will be able to take waay more. I used a few friends camera for these.

0.1.0 Freshly molted Heteroscodra Maculata

lol bobbing for apples.. or crix haha

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Unsexed little P.lugardi:

Female P.rufilata legs :}

Female H.mac taken through the plexi glass.

I paired this girl 4 times starting in early june. She is very big now. I raised her from a sling, so this is even more special for me.

Female C.fasciatum starting her eggsac.

opticle

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
great pictures J :clap:, hope your tarantulas are alright now, did you find out what was killing them off?

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks :). Right now I think that it was the frontline flea killer (Thanks again Moose).

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, your pictures never seize to amaze me! Such great pics and beautiful Ts! :D

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pics!!! the P. lugardi sling is soooo adorable. :D

Hope you C. fasciatum lays a nice big sac for you!!!! :D