Invertebrate Room/Setup Pictures

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My setup.

I have 6 more enclosures(two exoterra and four 5 gallons) in the living room.
but that's my main room.

Enjoy!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great setup carpet! Very well organized. What's in the big tank on the bottom right of the picture?

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I def. will Novak!

Thanks Mass, I only have been at it for a week now
Morels can hide, but they can't run..

Hey Nate, You have a def. invite!

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh shoulda figured. :rolleyes: What kind legspan does she have. I'm currently on the hunt for a female CB T.blondi.
She's about 6-7", still a baby:D
I got her from Martin about 8 months ago at a very good price;)and yes she is captive bred.

Shayna

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
There was a little mold growing on the wood hide I had in my G. Rosea's tank, so I took that out and baked it in the oven to kill the mold and dry it out.
I decided to replace it with a half coconut thing and add some silk plant while I was at it, so here is the new setup:

My G. Pulchra has been pushing all the substrate up to one side of the condiment cup it's in, I'll just throw in a pic while I'm posting.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
that looks like it will be great chris, make sure to post lots of pics as you build more

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just got some new cubes in, they are 4"x4"x7.25"
they look so nice i cant wait to get them all set up. They are great becouse they dont take up much space, yet they look like a real museum display, not a bunch of dirty deli cups. I have almost all my T's in them now, wont work when they are adults, but i'll get a bigger size then (or build somthing) but for now they are awsome.
Here are some photos:

Set up arboreal stile:

And on its side for a smithi.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well this shelf finally filled up so ill post a "final" picture of it.

Starting at the very top, left to right: Disinfecting spray, cricket water crystals, cricket food/gutload, spray bottle, Jurassipet canned mini meal worms(works well cut in half for very small scorplings and whatnot), pinhead crickets, fullsize crickets.

Next self down: A. avic(tall tank), S. mesa(5.5g), Little containers left to right: G. rosea, Chilobrachys fimbriatus, Chilobrachys fimbriatus, A. versi, A. seemanni.

Next shelf down: Buthacus leptochleys Israeli green(5.5g), three I2 Vaejovis spinigerus

Bottom shelf: G. rosea

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Heres my very simple living room setup...thanks WalMart rubbermaids!!

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my invert space is very small compared to many of yalls . i've only been keeping inverts for a few months at this point and my collection is slowly growing . i have 5 T's and a centipede at the moment but i expect that to increase here soon .

in the pic , top row left to right .
avicularia avicularia
Pterinochilus murinus
Grammostola rosea

bottom row left to right
hissing roach nymphs(feeders)
super worms(behind hissing roaches , also feeders)
Hemiscolopendra marginata(pede)
Hysterocrates gigas
Grammostola aureostriata

a friend of mine is sending me a couple T's hopefully next week , but they will be a surprise as to what species they are . i cant wait to get them as i think atleast one will be a pokie of some kind :D i'll have to start a new shelf .

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Shelf 1:

2:

3:

4:

There are about 120 or so tarantulas and a bunch of other inverts in there too, plus 2 lizards on the tops in the tanks.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Here's a shot of today's progress of my room mentioned above a couple posts.

I had some time to hit Home Depot to pick up my steel insulated door w/ lockset into the garage, (10) 4 x 8 sheets of sheetrock, Screws, 2.5 Gallon Water Heater. I got home and worked for a couple hours getting it to this point with the Insulation, Sheetrock & Joint Compound/Taping.

Room from Door

Door to be used

Rat Area

Rat Area

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
More construction done today....

The rats room is almost done. The partition wall is complete ,the ceiling is done, all I need is the door for the small room and the lighting.

The main room has the door Installed w/ deadbolt. The sink and hot water heater is installed. I have already started the ceiling drywall for the recessed lighting.

We're getting there {D

Here are some pics.

Door Installed on Front of Critter Room

Door Installed on Front of Critter Room

Rat Room Entrance

Room Shot from front door

Sink and 2.5 Galllon Water Heater

Ceiling installed with recessed lighting baffles

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Chris..I'm jealous :drool: Thank god you're letting me move in with ya. :D

Anyways, I'll post my enclosure and room setup pictures once I get my 3 T's when they arrive {D