There was a little mold growing on the wood hide I had in my G. Rosea's tank, so I took that out and baked it in the oven to kill the mold and dry it out.
I decided to replace it with a half coconut thing and add some silk plant while I was at it, so here is the new setup:
My G. Pulchra has been pushing all the substrate up to one side of the condiment cup it's in, I'll just throw in a pic while I'm posting.
Just got some new cubes in, they are 4"x4"x7.25"
they look so nice i cant wait to get them all set up. They are great becouse they dont take up much space, yet they look like a real museum display, not a bunch of dirty deli cups. I have almost all my T's in them now, wont work when they are adults, but i'll get a bigger size then (or build somthing) but for now they are awsome.
Here are some photos:
Well this shelf finally filled up so ill post a "final" picture of it.
Starting at the very top, left to right: Disinfecting spray, cricket water crystals, cricket food/gutload, spray bottle, Jurassipet canned mini meal worms(works well cut in half for very small scorplings and whatnot), pinhead crickets, fullsize crickets.
Next self down: A. avic(tall tank), S. mesa(5.5g), Little containers left to right: G. rosea, Chilobrachys fimbriatus, Chilobrachys fimbriatus, A. versi, A. seemanni.
Next shelf down: Buthacus leptochleys Israeli green(5.5g), three I2 Vaejovis spinigerus
my invert space is very small compared to many of yalls . i've only been keeping inverts for a few months at this point and my collection is slowly growing . i have 5 T's and a centipede at the moment but i expect that to increase here soon .
in the pic , top row left to right .
bottom row left to right
hissing roach nymphs(feeders)
super worms(behind hissing roaches , also feeders)
a friend of mine is sending me a couple T's hopefully next week , but they will be a surprise as to what species they are . i cant wait to get them as i think atleast one will be a pokie of some kind i'll have to start a new shelf .
Here's a shot of today's progress of my room mentioned above a couple posts.
I had some time to hit Home Depot to pick up my steel insulated door w/ lockset into the garage, (10) 4 x 8 sheets of sheetrock, Screws, 2.5 Gallon Water Heater. I got home and worked for a couple hours getting it to this point with the Insulation, Sheetrock & Joint Compound/Taping.