i am ultra sensitive to hairs. Even just moving a T that doesn't kick hairs on me causes a horrible break out. It doesn't bother me at the time but shortly afterwards. i feel like i'm allergic to the whole friggin T. i've often been curious if an OW T would cause me any sort of reaction but i'm too chicken to hold any of my OW's (OBT's, Pokie's, C. crawshayi, etc... ) to test my theory!! The ONLY thing that gives me any real relief is prescription Zyrtec. i suppose you could take oral Bendedryl and i would go straight to a cortizone cream.anything to do with this besides benedryl cream for swelling and waiting till it goes away?
That's why I traded my L. difficilus I'd have to wait for the blisters to bust to get the hairs out... and itchy as all hell !Has anyone else ever gotten an infection from urticating hairs? I just let tiny bits of puss out of maybe 60 little things on my ring finger...I'll try and get a picture up later
that is not quite a right statement. and infection is a growth of bacteria or other organism inside of your body.okay so that is at least three of us that have that reaction, is that an allergy or is it the hairs getting infected because our bodies to try to push them out?
I think he means some sort of immunological reaction; the immune system attacking the hairs as if they were some sort of parasite or even something similar to an allergic reaction.that is not quite a right statement. and infection is a growth of bacteria or other organism inside of your body.
the setae open up a bunch of tiny holes in your skin. your skin is one of your primary lines in your immune system. you come in contact with hundreds of species of bacteria and *stuff* that never make it past your skin... but know that your breached multiply stuff can find their way in
our bodies *do* push foreign objects out... but not by virtue of infection, unless i am seriously seriously wrong
oh man, i forgot about prions and viroids. crazy stuff.
immune reaction, possiblyI think he means some sort of immunological reaction; the immune system attacking the hairs as if they were some sort of parasite or even something similar to an allergic reaction.
I guess that's possible, but I'm not an immunologist.