If you could combine any two species of tarantula, which would you?

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
The title says it. Hypothetically speaking, if you could combine any two species of tarantula, which would you combine and why?

disclaimer: Neither @Grimmdreadly nor Arachnoboards condones the hybridization of any tarantulas. Hybridization dilutes pure genetics in the hobby. Just don't effing do it! Thank you

basin79

ArachnoGod
Sorry to be boring but non. Mother nature does best.

Typing that a Phidippus regius crossed with a T would be phenomenal.

I'm a monster.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Sorry to be boring but non. Mother nature does best.

Typing that a Phidippus regius crossed with a T would be phenomenal.

I'm a monster.
Imagine the vertical leap on that tarantula. Especially if you crossed it with a T.Blondi

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
umm. yea soo if we could take the beauty and the glory that is T. seladonia, and combine that with the size of T. Blondi?

and also, if we could also cross like, say, a G. Pulchra with a P metallica that would be great,
the bulk and terrestrial temperament/growth rate of a Pulchra with a beautiful color display of the P. Metallica? yea that would be well worth the hundreds of dollars i would throw at somebody for it.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
umm. yea soo if we could take the beauty and the glory that is T. seladonia, and combine that with the size of T. Blondi?

and also, if we could also cross like, say, a G. Pulchra with a P metallica that would be great,
the bulk and terrestrial temperament/growth rate of a Pulchra with a beautiful color display of the P. Metallica? yea that would be well worth the hundreds of dollars i would throw at somebody for it.
Here! Take my money!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I personally am not a fan of Euthalus, but I can see why people like them
Resistance is futile!

Not all Ts are for everyone. There's quite a few out there, I'd never own even if they were the only species on the planet. T. blondi being one of them.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I'd have to say N. incei and T. stirmi. You'd get the webbing and beautiful gold color + the size and bulkiness of a SA birdeater :D That IMO would be one of the perfect T's ;)

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Resistance is futile!

Not all Ts are for everyone. There's quite a few out there, I'd never own even if they were the only species on the planet. T. blondi being one of them.
I've owned Euthalus. I've sent 5 mature males off to breeding projects and donated a couple of females. They aren't my bag but I have owned and observed a few. It's just that, if I'm going to have a new world terrestrial, I need both size and colour. A foul temper is also a plus. Euthalus give me colour, but not size.

Same with T.Blondi. If one came my way I'd take it, but it gives me size and demeanor without colour. Now an A.Geniculatta or an LP, that I can do.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
i was just thinking of the Beastly H. Maculata, or S. Cal mixed with a T. Blondi.

imagine, 10+ inches of African Arboreal teleportations....