If Arachnids used social media.....

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
MexicanRadKnee said:
It’s an Emperor scorpion! I took scorpion biology in college. Welcome everybody!
#welcome!

mistertim

Arachnobaron
lol. Just filled my water dish up with substrate again right after my human filled it up. 10th time in a row now!!! #DumbHumans #YOLO #SubstrateGangstas

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I wanted to put what an OBT would say, but the mods wouldn't appreciate the colorful language.

#blindrage

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Hello everyone, I am going to revive this thread, as it was decently popular while I kept it up. I am going to try to keep it up from now on.

SpeedToe said:
This is ridiculous, the keeper keeps turning the Sun on and off, on and off, IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! And the humidity! HELP!
#FightBack!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
MexicanRadKnee said:
My keeper keeps hacking into my account, and uploading weird pictures of me to this weird site they call Face something! Anybody out there have any experience with WebWall security systems? Will pay 10 Crickets, 10 Dubias and 10 Mealworms for work done on my security.
#WebSecurity

Leila

Arachnobaron
Screenshot_2018-03-20-00-05-54.png Love me or hate me. #savageAF #QueenB #yaaassssss #rosiecoloredglasses

Last edited:

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
'Looking for a nice guy who loves to hang around the burrow, preferably fat and juicy. Would love to have you for dinner sometime'

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
...What would they say? Hello everyone! I got the idea to start this from a National Geographic Kids magazine. I'll pretend to be a few tarantulas chatting on Fangbook,
(Example: SpeedToe said: Oh Boy! The Keeper got Wax Worms, I'm gonna have a feast tonight! How's it over there MexicanRadKnee?) and eventually I'll add a few more creatures. The rest of you can also add Arachnids, Myriapods and insects, and speak what you think they might say. Here are a few rules: Please, let us not have 50 people all doing the same kind of invertebrates, but as all different individuals. Just two or three of the same kind for now. Please no profanity or adult talk, remember, your saying what you think the creature your representing would post on social media. Also, don't hijack someone else's critter, there are plenty to go around. Posting pictures is definitely recommended, such as a selfie (Of the critter your representing of course). Follow the temperament of your critters too, no super aggressive C. cyaneopubescens.
Thats all for now, hope you all like it.
Thanks
idk why but i want my hogna carolinensis to be a flat earth enthusiast who pushes there beliefs on others on social media "ishumaura: if the earth wasnt flat then why cont i slide down the side of the earth"

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
C.versicolor:
FINALLY got some inspiration again to paint, yay!

4 minutes later:
Nevermind. Heartless human destroyed my work again, barbaric pig. FML

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
NewDudeChromatus:

My pet human is out of her mind if she thinks I'm gonna molt any time soon. Gonna make her worry a bit longer. :troll:

20180319_161120.jpg

#tarantulatrolls #premolt #butnotanytimesoon #blackbooty #boyscanhavebigbuttstoo #sorrynotsorry #dumbhuman #mybuttsactuallydragginghelpme

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
The Imperative Emperor said:
AHOY MAties! Is thar any other scorpin’s in this heare house?

Bristles said:
Hey C.versicolor, I have the same problem, I lay this wonderful web art down and around (especially on the ceiling), and then BAM! It's all ruined! I still remember my Mona Lactrodectus rendition, 'sigh'.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Acanthoscurria geniculata just spams this ad:

Do you have a bug problem? Message me. No infestation is too large or too small for me to handle.

Mjb30

Arachnosquire
User: Brachy_albo_5
Feeling : Ecstatic!

I had my 5th moult yesterday and now a Juvie and so finally allowed to open a Fangbook account! Feeling a bit soft and vulnerable still though :bag:

dord

Arachnopeon
Donald Redrump:
I promise you I am going to build a web to keep the Brachypelmas from smuggling gut-loaded feeders across the border. And I am NOT a Brachypelma, trust me! Those taxonomists are spreading fake news!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Donald Redrump:
I promise you I am going to build a web to keep the Brachypelmas from smuggling gut-loaded feeders across the border. And I am NOT a Brachypelma, trust me! Those taxonomists are spreading fake news!
Excellent follow-up!