I think I am falling for a snake........

hardlucktattoo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just an off topic question, but do you ever have to worry about a BP constricting on you? they seem like they would be a very strong animal at the sizes they get
Not really Ive never had a problem with it Plus they are actually one of the smaller breeds of pythons here is a pic of me with my Girl Eva around my neck shes about 4 feet and has never tightened on me

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
just an off topic question, but do you ever have to worry about a BP constricting on you? they seem like they would be a very strong animal at the sizes they get

most likely not they are extremely docile(especially the CB) but when they get larger like 4'+ i wouldnt put it around my neck...im too paranoid that something would happen {D

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So another question......... I read up a little about this gene, but it says it has only been around since about 1999. Why did it take so long for it to show itself? Or are most of these colors created by breeders? I am slowly starting to gather that the Bp world is a bit jacked up. Or am I perceiving things incorrectly?
Lots of exporters thought they where infected and did not export to the U.S.:p