I have a fun game. It's called- "Don't Listen to Apriljanzen"

flyguycolorado

Arachnopeon
LOL...God forbid somebody read my post and actually try anything mentioned! Had to put in the disclaimer, ya know? People will do crazy things sometimes. I'd be both terribly sad, and happily entertained (in a sadistic way, yes) by somebody putting a 200 watt heat bulb right above their T. I wonder if it would smoke?

Anyways...gotta put those disclaimers out just in case! :razz:
Wait disclaimer? I just put my order in for the 200 gal. Plus I was looking foward to the tan from my new 200 watt. :wall:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Hey scorpion! How much do i owe you for my ab workout? That was too good! {D :barf: {D :barf: :D

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Glad I could make you guys laugh! The ab workout is free...just use that six pack to get some action!

Catmanjack

Arachnopeon
Smackin good time

I love it smack on a spider board. This just means i won't have to go to a big 12 board to get my daily allotment. Don't know what they are paying you for this service but it isn't enough:clap:

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
My gentle OBT enjoys only 2 servings of caviar a day. As snacks. His staple diet includes leafy greens with a savory sauce, usually a vinagarette, served 6 times a day. He only drinks Fiji bottled water, enjoys warm water showers, and also entertains romantic walks on the beach where he can dine on freshly laid salmon caviar that the fish are nice enough to deposit for him.

At home, he enjoys basking 2" under a 200 watt heat lamp, 14 hours a day. At night he'll retreat to his burrow which is right on top of the undertank heater. He likes it warm! Lastly, his substrate is replaced twice a day to keep things fresh and clean. I mix the substrate with febreze as he enjoys various aromas floating around to lighten the mood of his rather tight 200 gallon home. I'll be getting him a 1,000 gallon home on his next molt to make sure he can stretch.

Or...the OP's quote hopefully won't get some unaware person to waste all of that equipment to torment a T. I'm hoping you all caught my sarcasm... :)
haha you forgot aout how much they love sented candles lol jasmine!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Scorpion King, I've got ya beat. My adf Atrax robustus gets all that + a fang rub on days when she's not in a particularly good mood. :rolleyes:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Im suprised nobody mentioned the part about puting a 8" screen and surround sound system in the Ts cage. :rolleyes: All Ts need hi-def Animal planet. We all know they need to keep up on there habitate right? ;)

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Scorpion King, I've got ya beat. My adf Atrax robustus gets all that + a fang rub on days when she's not in a particularly good mood. :rolleyes:
Oh man, I literally laughed at that. Awesome. lol...too good. I love the Surround sound idea as well! I'll have to put a 1200 watt subwoofer right under all my Ts enclosures so they can enjoy watching Star Wars!

Or as mentioned, Animal Planet. :)

defiantNX

Arachnopeon
My gentle OBT enjoys only 2 servings of caviar a day. As snacks. His staple diet includes leafy greens with a savory sauce, usually a vinagarette, served 6 times a day. He only drinks Fiji bottled water, enjoys warm water showers, and also entertains romantic walks on the beach where he can dine on freshly laid salmon caviar that the fish are nice enough to deposit for him.

At home, he enjoys basking 2" under a 200 watt heat lamp, 14 hours a day. At night he'll retreat to his burrow which is right on top of the undertank heater. He likes it warm! Lastly, his substrate is replaced twice a day to keep things fresh and clean. I mix the substrate with febreze as he enjoys various aromas floating around to lighten the mood of his rather tight 200 gallon home. I'll be getting him a 1,000 gallon home on his next molt to make sure he can stretch.
LOL i laughed so hard while reading that. Its like a personal ad to find your tarantula a soulmate to spend the rest of its life with :) Does your OBT also give you hugs and kisses before you tuck them into bed? That would actually be awesome.
0.0 imagine the things that could be done with a 1,000 gallon tank. Self contained tarantula biosphere