I found this interesting

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This was over at the board: http://www.pet-forums.com/petbugs/arachnids.html

I found it to be quite ammusing, with a good reply from Kelly swift

Edit: Sorry Botar I didn't relize that if you use cut and paste it takes you to the main board. See kosh's post for the tread names.

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Which one?

I'm not sure which thred you meant... was it the one about the person selling his collection?

Botar

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i believe it started with the post entitled "Cutting WAY back on this Hobby"......and then progressed on to "Advice for beginners to this Hobby"...which includes a reply from Kelly Swift...then on to "Getting my Arse chewed off.......:(".....am i right jwb121377????

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why is the evil part of me hoping that Spider Hunter will show up here someday and try to spout his opinion to this crowd? =D =D =D

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have never understood the mentality behind 'goodbye' speeches when you turn sour on a given game or hobby. As if the people still in the hobby are going to give a shite. Don't want to 'take part in the hobby', well stop spending so much time posting you ninny, sell your excess Ts, and get back to enjoying the things you do in life.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
I hope he buggers his back body building. I do body building also. 3 hours a week is recommended by experts, otherwise your body never recovers. I dont see how he can do it full time. he will learn the hard way. lol.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Kosh you hit the nail on the head. :)

Well said Code, Gale, and King! That's what I thought when I read it!

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by King_Looey
I hope he buggers his back body building. I do body building also. 3 hours a week is recommended by experts, otherwise your body never recovers. I dont see how he can do it full time. he will learn the hard way. lol.
I've given up on trying to stay "in shape" and have just accepted the fact that "round" is a "shape".

Botar

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ehrrm,,ehr,,,

Hi all..

Is it the famous...........????????????????

Nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more.

Kenny

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:confused: do you think this spider hunter was trying to tell the poeple in that forum something:?

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well the thing I found funny was how he was coming down on everyone who kept both a large collection, and/or hot inverts. The thing about it is that he did all the same things. He had a large collection, he had hot inverts, and now he's tired of keeping them and everyone who does is wrong. At one point he had ten large centipedes in his collection. If your going to sell off you collection and not keep inverts thats fine, but don't go and preach to everyone that your right and there wrong. Thats all I was getting at.

After that bit of venting I think I feel much better ithuriel.:) He just got me hot under the collar that's all. Maybe I love inverts to much, but I don't like to see people come down on our great hobby. That's all I was getting at.

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D it was good old english sarcasm ;P not me having a go silly:D watch monty pythons life of brian , see how funny sarcasm can be and never say jehovah near females who dress has men who really are men with rocks in their hands:? :)

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
OH I see:? Well my brain isn't working this morning.;) It's still very early here in america (5:50am as of this writing) I've seen monty pythons a couple of times. I love the old BBC shows!

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) my fave was the one where space blamonges (spelling?) try to win wimbledon by eating all the decent tennis players but are thwarted by a ginger haired kilt wearing scotsman who cant play tennis either:rolleyes: though i also like the goodies , blackadder , red dwarf ad other shows of that ilk:D must admit i do like some american comedies too though they arent so near to the bone and are telegraphed ( the jokes) by quite some way:? oh n im tired too , work nights:(

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The brittish have a way with situation comedies. Some American comedies are good but just not the same.:)

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Monthy..:eek:)

:D Monthy rules..

Well,,my referal in my earlier post was if that nick at pet-forum "spider-hunter" was just a change of nick of another person, because I read Spider-hunters posts and it struck me suddenly, ( because writing styles is hard to "hide" ) that "spider-hunter" might be somebody that we have "met" before, unfortunatly....;P

I think "galeogirl" hit the "point" 100% right on :D in her post above.....

Kenny

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Re: Monthy..:eek:)

Originally posted by Kenny
:D Monthy rules..

Well,,my referal in my earlier post was if that nick at pet-forum "spider-hunter" was just a change of nick of another person, because I read Spider-hunters posts and it struck me suddenly, ( because writing styles is hard to "hide" ) that "spider-hunter" might be somebody that we have "met" before, unfortunatly....;P

I think "galeogirl" hit the "point" 100% right on :D in her post above.....

Kenny
I don't think so. This someone you suspect dumped all but about ten of his Ts a long time ago. Now, while I don't put it beyond the realm of possibility that this someone would create a new nick and create a fictional 'history' to go with it, spider-hunter would not be his m.o.

Among other things, he never kept pedes, never mentioned pedes, and certainly wouldn't bother with fictional pedes he was afraid of and had been bitten by.

Sorry to poopoo the conspiracy theories, but he's just another burned out twit. There's definitely room for more than one of them in the world.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ok all,
I will clear a couple things up:
Spider Hunter is Spyder John, he changed his name...he's definately NOT the unmentionable name LOL
I don't think he meant to make everyone so mad, I just don't think he was thinking about how his posts would be received.
I think he was trying to be informative, and came off as holier than thou.
Anyway....just my thoughts on the subject :D