How old are y'all?

Zach33

Arachnopeon
I've just recently turned 20. I've got started about 4 months ago with a T, and am expecting 2 emp scorps on tuesday.

karen_in_aspen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm 37

I'm 37 and didn't get hip to arthropods til last Christmas, when I got my first Gr. What an eye-opening esperience!!! I'm happy I got the "bug" [bah-haha]
karen_in_aspen

Scorpie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im 14 and got my first u.yaschenkoi 3 years ago. its now my aim to to get all the urodicus species. ive already got all the knowen ones but there are thought to be more then 20 morphs and undiscoved species. and i only have 2 of those. :D.

ldcsteelers

Arachnopeon
35 Will be 36 next month, got my first scorp <emp> when I was around 22 or so. Had a bunch till I met my GF 10 years ago. She wouldnt let me buy anymore :8o So I got out of the hobby till recentlly when I snuck an bought a desert hairy and an L.Q. this spring. I now have 7 L.q. plus some new babys, 3 A.a. <one looks to be gravid now> and 1 fine emp male.

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i am 25 and have 4 t's got my first around 2-3 years ago, but had lizerds since i was young. i have a 24-25" juv iguana, and lots of fish, 2 dogs and a cat. a real funney farm. {D

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As old as I tell you

23, feel 33

Been keeping Tarantulas for 2 years and scorps for about 2 months. I wouldn't call either of them bugs, to me bugs are pests, and I have much love and respect for my little venomous bastards. :D

Whitdadie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im 21 and got my first scorpion when i was about 10 or 11. Have kept a small number of herps/inverts since then. I enjoy learning about them, informing friends about them, and getting them into herps and inverts most of all. Right now i have an A. Australis and a plain ol' Leopard Gecko.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
36, and had scorpions and tarantulas on and off all my life...
Right now I have one female emperor...she ate the male. 3 C. vittatus and one had babies so...a LOT of babies. :D
16 Tarantulas, Dermestid colony. Hercules beetle larvae, Hissers, Millipedes, and assorted pill bugs sowbugs and Slugs...yes....slugs..OH and snails :D
A breeding colony of leopard geckos, Kenyan sandboas, and rubber boas..I think I got everything..

Michelle

OH and 3 kids ;)

leiurus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i'm 14.
But I'm like a 15 years person {D
I got my first scorpion when I was 14!
Now, I have 3 of them...
Dom

dotdman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
19, I've been in the arachnid hobby since I was 6 (started out with local wolf spiders and Lat macs), got my first tarantula when I was 7 (a Grammostola rosea) and began keeping scorpions a few years ago (my mother was terrified of them for the longest time, but we have a sort of "don't ask/don't tell" pet policy enacted at the moment... she doesn't want to know what's living casually inside of that 29 gallon desert setup on my nightstand and I don't blame her ;)).

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OldHag said:
36, and had scorpions and tarantulas on and off all my life...
Right now I have one female emperor...she ate the male. 3 C. vittatus and one had babies so...a LOT of babies. :D
16 Tarantulas, Dermestid colony. Hercules beetle larvae, Hissers, Millipedes, and assorted pill bugs sowbugs and Slugs...yes....slugs..OH and snails :D
A breeding colony of leopard geckos, Kenyan sandboas, and rubber boas..I think I got everything..

Michelle

OH and 3 kids ;)
hardly an old hag ;)

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am 31 and have had scorps for 4 years. Been collecting bugs for 5. Yes mostly millipedes. Have Emperor and Red claws.

Odorachnid13

Arachnopeon
29 and still not sure I'll survive my twenties :rolleyes: Started collecting scorps 1 1/2 yrs. ago, when I inherited my first pregnant C. exilicauda. I have 5 of the babies, as well as an emperor and a red-claw, and hope to get a few more species soon...

Highlander

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For the longest time I thought I was the youngest on the board.

protheus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, well I'm 26; been keeping emperors since February. (4 months?)

Always thought scorpions were cool animals, but hadn't considered that you could keep one as a pet until then.

Chris

8 leg wonder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
age 21 been in the hobby for 3 years, but have been interested since I was a young child but my parents wouldn't let me keep creepy pets,this included snakes and lizards

Elk

Arachnopeon
I'm 22, wil be 23 in November. I don't currently have any scorpions, I will be getting an Emperor soon. I have 256 gallons worth of aquariums in my house. My mom said she would kill me if I set up another fish tank so I decided to use one of my spare 5 gallons for a scorp. I also have two rats, had them for about a year now.

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
also 24, been keeping exotics for around 6 years, tarantulas for 2 years and scorpions only in the last 10 months or so. also a student (it just never seems to end! ;P )

kristin