How does your garden grow?

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
@Charliemum
Check out "https://youtube.com/@canadianpermaculturelegacy?si=VkFpS1IL45yOBptI"

thats a great channel for gardening in a natural way, incorporating guilds and weeds into overall production.
All over it ! Thank you 😊
I know it's daft but I like to leave the "weeds" they attract so many butterfly's birds ect to our garden. It often looks like an overgrown fallow field but it's full of life in every corner n I like it that way, it's my little slice of nature 😊

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
All over it ! Thank you 😊
I know it's daft but I like to leave the "weeds" they attract so many butterfly's birds ect to our garden. It often looks like an overgrown fallow field but it's full of life in every corner n I like it that way, it's my little slice of nature 😊
oh absolutely, having food for pollinators all year round is a must

just if it starts overgrowing, you can rip and drop the weeds that outcompete and use them right back as green mulch

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
oh absolutely, having food for pollinators all year round is a must

just if it starts overgrowing, you can rip and drop the weeds that outcompete and use them right back as green mulch
Idm the overgrown it's more fun searching through it to find little spider gems 😁 my plant pots offer flowers the ground while once a wildflower meadow has since been left to its own devices and the tall grass, dandelion, and doc took over, but I hope to start again with my meadow this year I am a little late for flowers now but I will prep for next year around oct/Nov when my garden is quite except for the Robins and Blackbird 😊