How did you find Arachnoboards?

Highlander

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was on google looking for information on emperor scorpions. For about a month I just read the posts and looked at the pics but then soon joined.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have absolutely NO idea.

Totally can't recall.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think I followed alink from some other place here and decided here is the place to be.

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I woke up in the shallows of Lake Calhoun after a wicked bender, only to discover that, 1) my mylar bodysuit was missing, and 2) there was an arachnopets logo tattooed on my left thigh. Two years later, it's my most prized possession, but I'm still trying to ID the perp.

If that hadn't happened, I would probably have heard about apets in the petbugs cafe.

Steve

jarvisnake

Arachnopeon
In Reptiles magazine I saw Botar's ad, went there and found this thru the links. I figure I owe Botar some business (among others) just for the feeder culture info I got here!

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When I first got into T's in Oct of 2002, Petbugs was pretty active. After about a year, it started dying and heard something about AB. The rest is history.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
i was searching for a pet that wouldn't require a pet deposit for my apartment and I was always in to spiders and bugs as a kid, I was also looking for something different but i am not sure how i decided on a tarantula lol. I actually found Spidertalk first and migrated here not long after...maybe Sky mentioned the board to me or something, can't recall exactly.

I've been addicted ever since lol...my gf hates it :p

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
defour said:
I woke up in the shallows of Lake Calhoun after a wicked bender, only to discover that, 1) my mylar bodysuit was missing, and 2) there was an arachnopets logo tattooed on my left thigh. Two years later, it's my most prized possession, but I'm still trying to ID the perp.

If that hadn't happened, I would probably have heard about apets in the petbugs cafe.

Steve

We sooooo need to hang out one day.

Far away from any large bodies of water.

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The darling Dragoon told me about it. We share varanids as a common intrest and during conversation on her critters she told me about AB.

Prewt

Arachnopeon
First was via google but what got me really looking was the link from Botar. :worship: The more I look, the more different sstuff I find. Makes my life :wall: seem normal . ;P Hats off to all who share their experience and ideas. :clap: :worship: :clap:

David

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
About June of last year I went to a petstore to buy some house gecko and saw this beautiful T labeled "cobalt blue" so I did a search in the net to find more info. you know how it is when you do a search, you click one link then another link, then another and so on.... then finally saw this board, the rest is history. BTW I did buy that H. lividum.

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't even know how I found this site exactly... All I remember is looking for a scorpion forum for MONTHS without any luck then I stumbled upon here. I spent most of my time in the Scorp forum, then in the tarantula and tarantula pictures forum, and then in the 'Hole. And since then I've becomed the most loved 18 year old male on the site :p haha.. jk.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
how i found it

i met sunnymarcie on soulseek and asked her all kinds of questions since i just got my first t and she told me to sign up here and post my pictures.

Raan_Jodus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
found it scrawled on the bathroom wall under "For a good time, www....."

Wasnt really what I had in mind, but considering I had just gotten a scorpion, it was kinda handy. And like the rest of these poor souls, this place has made me spend more dollars on nifty lil animals that would eat my children if they had the chance:)

so much cooler than fish
so much better than cats :)

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
Um. I moved the potato and there it was! {D

-it was done to a T!

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't remember how I found AB. Probably someone from another board told me about it. Leanne, Jay, or Sky maybe? :confused:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
blacktara said:
free time on my hands
The idealistic libertarian complains of too much freedom?

You could take up bedspread collecting... I hear the Home Shopping Network has dozens just waiting to be yours. {D

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sheri said:
We sooooo need to hang out one day.
Yes, indeed. If not anytime soon, then after the US invades Canada in order to bless her with sweet liberty. I'm already on the waiting list to homestead!

Steve