Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

How did you find Arachnoboards?

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by ilovebugs, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Nerri1029

Nerri1029 Chief Cook n Bottlewasher Old Timer

Advertisement
    I'm sure it was a search..

I was looking for info on an H. lividum I was going to buy..

2. conipto

conipto ArachnoPrincess Old Timer

I was recruited from Petbugs via personal messages and slander about petbugs' web site. Also, Scott promised us money to badmouth petbugs.

{D

Bill

3. mybabyhasfangs

mybabyhasfangs Arachnosquire Old Timer

We found the board through Botar's website. And I am glad we did!

Christina

4. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Arachnofriend Old Timer

US
    I was searching for tarantula info on the web - trying to convince my parents to let me get one.

5. moricollins

moricollins Arachnoking Old Timer

i just stumbled onto this site one day, and am very very glad i did. :)

6. GabooN

GabooN Arachnoknight Old Timer

I used to frequent the sSnakeSs forums, which I recognize some people here from, there was an invertibrates forum on there. I remember seeing TarCan's avatar of the canadian flag with the Tarantula instead of the leaf, I went to his site a couple times to look at pics. What really got me interested though was Aiden, since he had quite a few and i had seen them a couple times. I can't remember if he mentioned it or if i just googled for info.

*edit* notice my join date is june 2004, a full year before I got my first T (for my birthday may 30th). So i had been obsessing over them for a while :p

Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  7. HaloMiles

HaloMiles Arachnosquire

I was looking for information on G. Rosea's and I happened to come across it. Damn glad I did too.

8. Our friends in England (that my boyfriend knows from some cyber war game he plays...go figure) who got us into tarantulas recommended the site to us. They have no idea what they started! Now we need a bigger apartment just for the spiders! :D

9. jonnysebachi

jonnysebachi Arachnosquire Old Timer

Glad i found it

I just happened to stumble across it as I did a google search for info on T's. I am new to the hobby and was looking for help.

10. jojobear

jojobear Arachnosquire Old Timer

I found Arachnoboards while I was window shopping at www.blaberus.com Thank you so much James for having the link on your site it gives me another excuse to ignore the dishes in the sink :eek:

11. rosemilk

rosemilk Arachnopeon

Going Crazy trying to back track

I'm going crazy trying to back track how I came upon this forum. Earlier I was poking around on roach sites, then on the ATS site, then searching for the Schultz guide and somewhere in there I found some reviews on the book, and perhaps that's how I got here.

12. Pyst

Pyst Arachnoknight Old Timer

I found the AB boards mentioned in a different forum. Decided to check it out and I'm glad I did.

13. fleshstain

fleshstain Arachnoknight Old Timer

some people in my myspace tarantula group mentioned it....glad i joined....great site with a lot of knowledgeable people on it....

14. MORBIUS

MORBIUS Arachnosquire Old Timer

I found it through a link on the ATS web site. It hadn't been around the long I think it was in july, but I liked what I saw. And as they say the rest is history. And by the way it just keeps getting better. Props to Scott and Deb.:clap:

MORBIUS

15. Bloodletting

Bloodletting Arachnobaron Old Timer

I can't even rememer..........

16. DragonMaiden

DragonMaiden Arachnoknight Old Timer

I found the boards while surfing info on T's

17. Mice&Things

Mice&Things Arachnopeon

Had some friends in Canada tell me about it. Great site :clap: and now trying to get on the Canadian side of the forum. Lots of great people on the site along with tones of info.

18. Sheri

Sheri Arachnoking

You're in. :)

19. becca81

becca81 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

I went to the Cincinatti Zoo and took lots of photos of different animals. When I got home, I realized that I didn't note what species of tarantula I had photographed and began looking for something or someone online to help me ID it, which led me to AB and an ID of P. regalis. :)

20. mobster

mobster Arachnosquire Old Timer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.