How did you find Arachnoboards?

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
I'm sure it was a search..

I was looking for info on an H. lividum I was going to buy..

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I was recruited from Petbugs via personal messages and slander about petbugs' web site. Also, Scott promised us money to badmouth petbugs.

{D

Bill

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
I was searching for tarantula info on the web - trying to convince my parents to let me get one.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
i just stumbled onto this site one day, and am very very glad i did. :)

GabooN

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I used to frequent the sSnakeSs forums, which I recognize some people here from, there was an invertibrates forum on there. I remember seeing TarCan's avatar of the canadian flag with the Tarantula instead of the leaf, I went to his site a couple times to look at pics. What really got me interested though was Aiden, since he had quite a few and i had seen them a couple times. I can't remember if he mentioned it or if i just googled for info.

*edit* notice my join date is june 2004, a full year before I got my first T (for my birthday may 30th). So i had been obsessing over them for a while :p

Last edited:

HaloMiles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was looking for information on G. Rosea's and I happened to come across it. Damn glad I did too.

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Our friends in England (that my boyfriend knows from some cyber war game he plays...go figure) who got us into tarantulas recommended the site to us. They have no idea what they started! Now we need a bigger apartment just for the spiders! :D

jonnysebachi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Glad i found it

I just happened to stumble across it as I did a google search for info on T's. I am new to the hobby and was looking for help.

jojobear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I found Arachnoboards while I was window shopping at www.blaberus.com Thank you so much James for having the link on your site it gives me another excuse to ignore the dishes in the sink :eek:

rosemilk

Arachnopeon
Going Crazy trying to back track

I'm going crazy trying to back track how I came upon this forum. Earlier I was poking around on roach sites, then on the ATS site, then searching for the Schultz guide and somewhere in there I found some reviews on the book, and perhaps that's how I got here.

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I found the AB boards mentioned in a different forum. Decided to check it out and I'm glad I did.

fleshstain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
some people in my myspace tarantula group mentioned it....glad i joined....great site with a lot of knowledgeable people on it....

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I found it through a link on the ATS web site. It hadn't been around the long I think it was in july, but I liked what I saw. And as they say the rest is history. And by the way it just keeps getting better. Props to Scott and Deb.:clap:

MORBIUS

Mice&Things

Arachnopeon
Had some friends in Canada tell me about it. Great site :clap: and now trying to get on the Canadian side of the forum. Lots of great people on the site along with tones of info.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You're in. :)

Mice&Things said:
Had some friends in Canada tell me about it. Great site :clap: and now trying to get on the Canadian side of the forum. Lots of great people on the site along with tones of info.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I went to the Cincinatti Zoo and took lots of photos of different animals. When I got home, I realized that I didn't note what species of tarantula I had photographed and began looking for something or someone online to help me ID it, which led me to AB and an ID of P. regalis. :)