How did you find Arachnoboards?

PatientFangs

Arachnopeon
Got curious about owning a T. Saw Dark Den and Tom Moran. Started religiously listening to Tom Moran's Podcast

Slappy

Arachnopeon
Googling information for my blatti/vermi composting bin. I found some posts from here that were very helpful.
Apparently my account is 5 years old, so I must have come on when I had my Vietnamese centipede and tarantula.

Melissa McDonald

Arachnopeon
Yeah I got on safari asking about my 24 Year old Chilean Rose saw it’s legs & carapace splitting, I figured as old as Rosie was I didn't think she would moult again, she hasn’t in several years. Yesterday I noticed her spinnerets working to lay a mat. This morning she was on her back not moving all day, figured she was on a death curl. That’s when I got to this group. Did not know there was such a thing. Glad you are here

Seemannnni

Arachnoknight
Some dude on Reddit who had the very true advice that people here knew their stuff. My god, its night compared to day with how the two forums compare in information.

katgtv

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone! I'm kat
I found it thru google, when I was searching for the best beginner species .. this August I will have one year with my gbb; the first T I got and now I finally joined because of all the great threads and wanted to see all the cute T photos

Angel Dust

Arachnopeon
Oh just a simple Google seach while I was researching information about Spiders. That's all really, quite boring. :singing:

InvertNix

Arachnopeon
I was researching for one of my inverts can't actually remember which one though and this site popped up.

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
While researching T's I actually came across a link on Josh's Frogs website.

chestnut

Arachnopeon
Researching information on keeping Australian T's, a lot of the information I got was from here. Everyone seemed like they were willing to help if you had questions, so I decided to join.

chestnut.

ChiefinOnSomeSkunk

Arachnopeon
I found arachnoboards by browsing the internet. I was searching for certain species of scorpions and stumbled upon the arachnoboards classified ads section. I found out I needed to create an account to proceed to message individuals about their ads and that is how it all started. I really fell in love with browsing this site when I am bored, and helping out individuals who need information. Nothing but positive experiences so far.