How did you find Arachnoboards?

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was 18 and looking for husbandry information. My dad's girlfriend suggested looking to see if there was a tarantula forum since she knew I was already on one forum for Pembroke Welsh Corgis and another for plants.

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I migrated from Petbugs lol Makes me sound old but I'm glad to have had this forum when I was younger.

Thane1616

Arachnosquire
I used to be a member of scorpionforum.darkbb.com several years ago but I came back to keeping scorpions last month and that website does not seem to have much activity so I came here.

YungRasputin

Arachnobaron
think i typed in a question into google about emperor scorpions and found this lovely place as a top result

Arachnopeon
Google. I tried to find some informations about caribena versicolor molting. And this is my first post here.

b0mbyx

Arachnopeon
got recommended in a bug discord i'm in! y'all seem very cool, it's been a while since i've been active on forums

GoingBuggy21

Arachnopeon
I've seen it suggested on a few care-sheet type pages, and on all of the spider info pages on the Josh's Frogs website.

Eggiess

Arachnopeon
Was looking into tarantulas and isopods, found a few forums but this one is the most active and beneficial. Lots of expierenced members, and lots of advice. I think in the long run it’ll help make me more passionate about the hobby, as I want to get into T keeping

fix

Arachnopeon
Искал виды тарантула,вот так и очутился у вас на форуме. Живу в СНГ

I was looking for types of tarantula, and that's how I found myself on your forum. I live in the CIS

Last edited by a moderator:

xZaidax

Arachnopeon
An Aussie T keeper here:

I was trying to do my research before buying my first T. Did some googling and fell down the rabbit hole and found this places through links on links.

grateful though as I got help with newbie blunders!

jrapp1819

Arachnopeon
Before purchasing my daughter and myself our first T, I wanted to make sure I knew enough to provide it a happy home/life. Then, like others have mentioned, fell down the rabbit hole and voila- here I am and here I'll stay lol

Gitonga

Arachnopeon
I found this place from search results while looking for id info on an arachnid someone shared on Twitter, looking to find out what it was.

Happydance88

Arachnopeon
For me I was looking for information about how to keep tailless whip scorpions and vinegaroons. This was before I got into tarantulas and I was interested in getting an arachnid without venom.

CedarArachne

Arachnopeon
Google. I've been reading a lot of posts on this here to research different tarantulas before I made purchases since Ive been out of the hobby for a long time. Figured I should probably register since I was here so often anyway.

A cave cricket

Arachnoknight
I googled "how to keep mole crickets" and clicked on the site and found a old post on the topic, and that's how I found it.

Patarew

Arachnopeon
Looking infos about the max size a tarantula can get and brought me here. Pretty fun because theres a lot of people here with experience on how to deal with tarantulas. I only have 1 friend who had the same hobby as mine and were both beginners. We watch youtube for information and just google if we have problems.