How did you find Arachnoboards?

Arachnid lover

Arachnopeon
Hello all i first heard about arachnoboards from a youtuber that i watch called petko his channel is the dark den love it anyway he talks about the boards every so often to i decided to check it out and here i am
I found the Youtube channel The Dark Den a few weeks ago. I love his channel. He has a lot of really great content.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I'm just curious to know how most people find out about the boards.
if you used google or something, what did you search for?

here's my story:

I had a lab with a guy a few years back, and we became good friends and I had told him about my T(one at the time) he got interested and got a few. one day he showed me the boards, we wasted many a day looking at pictures of T's and reading bite reports.

about a year later I remembered it and joined up. :)
My daughter keeps Ts as well
and told me about the site .

Anaximandre

Arachnopeon
I found it randomly a few years ago and I was like uhhh, what's this about?!
Forgot about it until I started looking into Ts recently and looking at channels such as The Dark Den.

Callysplace101

Arachnopeon
It's the old story, girl meets boy, boy has T's, girl likes the T's, girl becomes besotted with the T's, boy and girl buy more T's and girl finds the forum while googling about T's.
Happening all over the world as we speak

JeremyRay75

Arachnopeon
I had been trying to get my wife to agree to let me have a T. Three years later or so she finally said she couldn't stop me which was close enough to a yes for me. so i watched a lot of YouTube videos and i believe it Tom or KC spiders that were talking about the boards. So later on i join. i also have joined a few discord and Facebook groups about T's im always learning something it seems

John Emerson

Arachnopeon
Hello all,
I research pretty much everything in my life especially if it costs money or I'm just bored! I research before buying and sometimes not till after (tisk tisk but I'm willing to say a large percent of people spending currency have made the knee jerk research after purchase)!

I research/seek answers on my arachnids on a multitude of sites including this one...a reoccurring theme was noticed (this place for accurate/reliable) answers. Time to join! Thanks for all the "unknown to y'all" provided help.

MissOrangeHat

Arachnopeon
My boyfriend got me into T's and I was doing a tad bit of research and stumbled onto here. And here I am, on this lovely site.

narwhalica

Arachnopeon
I'm in quite a few T groups on FB and this forum is recommended often so I thought I'd join up. I haven't been a part of a forum since my goth days XD

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I found arachnoboards shortly after I got my first T and was forced to Google "Why does my tarantula keep filling his water bowl with dirt?"

Answer: He's doing spider stuff.

Elenaa

Arachnopeon
I found this site a few days ago when I was researching spiders because I want to get a Tarantula soon! :astonished:

m8chan

Arachnopeon
I was looking up info and questions on jumping spiders and ended up here. Since I had one when i found this site, i decided to make an account. I also plan on getting a T in the near or distant future!

Tearsacid

Arachnopeon
I found arachnoboards years ago when watching RobC's youtube vids after looking up some enclosure ideas. Tarantulaguy1976 which I'm sure most of you guys know about. I sure wish he would upload some more vids. Entertaining & knowledgeable guy for sure.

Love this place too nightbreed! Looking forward to becoming a part of it

Gkunn

Arachnopeon
I found arachnoboards when I searched the Old and New World Tarantula :)

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
I just googled stuff about tarantulas a lot of what I searched led to arachnoboards. Also Tom Moran of Tom's Big Spiders recommended it.

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
I found these forums by watching YouTube videos. Tom's Big Spiders, Tarantula Haven, Deadly Tarantula Girl, Exotics Lair, Dark Den and others. They mentioned this webpage so I came and visited. Love the site, great folks ready to help beginners and experts alike. This is probably the friendliest forums I have been on, even friendlier than the Ham Radio forums I use (us old farts argue a lot about pointless stuff I guess) =)