How did you find Arachnoboards?

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
who are you talking to?
I believe they are talking to @petkokc about The Dark Den videos on the youtube.

I found this board by searching on google for information about taking care of tarantulas and I am so glad that I did! I had no idea what I was doing and so many people helped me out. It's been close to a year and I have learned so much! Y'all are awesome. It also helps to have discussions with people who are interested in Ts because most people I know in real life are not interested at all!

Haitian Joe

Arachnopeon
After i had gotten my Grammostola rosea I went to YouTube for videos on care seen vids from Eulersk who's vids really been helping a lot

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
The Googles brought me here in the summer of 2013, before I got my first T, a G. pulchripes sling.

zdillon

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello i found the website for a local reptile shop in Lodi Ca. names great valley Serpentarium back in 2007

Stugy

Arachnolord
Was trying to figure out how to get back into the "exotic pet" hobby as I used to be a huge reptile lover and for some reason ended up searching up scorpions and somehow got here. Immediately made an account and began asking questions eventually leading to buy my first scorpion. :) Well I think that's how it went xD

Duriana

Arachnoknight
Pft I don't remember. I think it was something to do with researching Jumping spider care and it popped up.

Isabel Erazo

Arachnopeon
I'm just curious to know how most people find out about the boards.
if you used google or something, what did you search for?

here's my story:

I had a lab with a guy a few years back, and we became good friends and I had told him about my T(one at the time) he got interested and got a few. one day he showed me the boards, we wasted many a day looking at pictures of T's and reading bite reports.

about a year later I remembered it and joined up. :)

I recently became interested in purchasing my first T and I wanted to do as much research as possible before I got one. So, every time I searched something I needed information on arachnoboards was the top option. I became obsessed with this site because there was so much great information so I decided to create an account and then I purchased my first T Tuesday. I am very excited to watch her grow. :))

doodleBug

Arachnopeon
After surfing the web for various things I noticed most of the results took me to something on the arachnoboards. I'm already a member of a few equestrian forums and tend to find them helpful at best and entertaining at least. Figured I'd better sign up cause... why not?

ScutigeraJine

Arachnopeon
I found it after seeing people say that many users on the site is unethical(feeding live rats) and I ignored it because they're not my inverts so it's not my concern then after a couple of months I was looking for information on tarantulas and this site kept popping up, I decided to join now because I declared that just because someone feeds live doesn't mean the entire site & Everyone is horrible. It is a very useful place for information, if anything I have't found any other site that covers all insects/arachnids.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
It seemed like every single google search I did for my first 2 Ts (adult G rosea and OBT sling) linked me to AB for helpful threads. I lurked on AB for months before finally joining. And it still took me a few months after joining before actually posting -- I was shy posting in such an already established forum.
I credit the information I've received here for my better husbandry practices and successes.

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
I think i was researching slings a year ago and i stumbled upon it but never made an account because T's werent my interest then. Why times have changed ;);););).