How did you find Arachnoboards?

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I lurk but I've been here for years.....I came here when everyone flocked over from petbugs and I had no one left to talk to there. :rolleyes:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Endugu said:
well one night i sarted my daily ritual practicing the dark arts when a voice blared out "ARACHNOBOARDS!"
Wait, you mean to tell me that you heard Scott ALL the way in California? :eek:

;P

Debby ;)

legsofeight

Arachnopeon
how I got here

I aquired my first tarantula - a chilean rosehair - and she's stopped eating . so I was looking for more info as to whether or not I should be worried - and did a yahoo search - and voila ! A great site !:)

falsefoxglove

Arachnopeon
A quick search on google unearthed arachnopets.com, which inexorably lead me here. I can't remember the exact terms of my search, but I was looking for information on the tarantula I recently, impulsively bought.

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i was searching on google for some information for species i am goeing to buy...and than i saw this forum...so why not...and its cool...:D :D

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ab

I am not quite sure how I found AB...it's been so long. I have been on this for years and have changed my name a handful of times simply due to being bored of the same name.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just typed in tarantula forums in the search engine and there it was, arachnoboards.

JdC

Arachnopeon
The guy from the pet store where I bought my second/third/fourth/fifth/etc. etc. told me about arachnoboards. I've been lurking and posting ever since.

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was at work on lunch reading a reptile magaizne and came across the aracnocon ad as soon as i seen it i told everyone that i am going to texas for a vacation.well and i sure am.. then came home checked it out on the web and it mentioned ab/

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
link on botarby8s.come is how I came by the boards

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A friend name Rod who lives in Mexico refered me to this site, telling me it has tons of information and a lot of people who own and know what they are doing when it comes to inverts. hes also known as Bananman on other forums.

Jonathan Rice

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A friend..

referred me here because I had a lot of questions about things that just can't be found in books. Growth rates, peronal experiences, misc info, tarantulas for sale. I love this site!

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
google search

i was browsing the net for info on T's and i found it. i also saw that Scott from www.scottstarantulas.com was on here also.. so i figured if he was putting effort in this site it must be preety sweet so i joined up..

lta3398

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:} I had just received the second order I had purchased from Chuck @ Botar, and there was a paper with the address, asking me to join. And the rest, as they say, is history........:}

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just searching the net for forums really lol and searching for pics of spiders brought me to certain posts so i joined up. Can never be on too many forums eh? :D