Handling

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Although much like the women who fill their lips, faces, breasts and buttocks with all many of chemicals because they've seen famous women do it on television doesn't take away from personal responsibility.
Oh don’t get me started on that topic lol one of the truest trends I don’t think I will ever comprehend lol.
Alas the draw of "fame" is more important than anything else.
Agreed! And with what you said I think people don’t like to think about the personal responsibility aspect very much. “Fitting in” is stupid.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Oh don’t get me started on that topic lol one of the truest trends I don’t think I will ever comprehend lol.

Agreed! And with what you said I think people don’t like to think about the personal responsibility aspect very much. “Fitting in” is stupid.
Humans literally die trying to get a selfie on cliffs/waterfalls/buildings. For every Hawking and Einstein you have millions of regular. For every regular you have millions of dumb.

Kulticose

Arachnopeon
I'm so sorry for your loss. People who are new to the hobby far too often think that tarantulas are as durable as other smaller arthropods. Unfortunately, they're delicate and require a lot more caution when moving or handling.

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
Yeh sorry for your loss. But you’re right nothing is as unpredictable as a tarantula IMO.
You do your best and still you can’t account for everything. I never did understand the desire to handle a T outside of showing off. I know that’s not what the OP was necessarily doing but what possible benefit does it provide. They aren’t going to connect with you like lots of pets