Grammostola Pulchra Pricing

Walker253

Arachnobaron
The earlier information is 10 years old. Nice pick up though. Love the G pulchra

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Luckily snatched up a juvie 6 days after looking for one. Took a gazillion outbound emails :D

Debbie Mcclure

Arachnosquire
I am in need of a Brazilian black, avicularia purpurea but can't seem to find any in stock online. Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase these beautiful animals?? Reasonably priced??

I would also like a pink zebra beauty

Last edited by a moderator:

Debbie Mcclure

Arachnosquire
They are! Keepers who own them also subject them to bountiful feeding lol. A skinny pulchra just doesn't look right
Tbh, I don't think any T looks right skinny, lol. I am a new owner. I try to get my tiny little baby to eat but she runs from the food every time I put live food in with her. If it lands on her she freaks out. If I kill it for her she ignores it. I thought they would eat more than she does. He abdomen is pretty big tho, bigger than when I got her and it's kinda dark.She just rarely eats, smh. I feed her fruit flies. I have to have more soon. I'm addicted, lol

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Tbh, I don't think any T looks right skinny, lol. I am a new owner. I try to get my tiny little baby to eat but she runs from the food every time I put live food in with her. If it lands on her she freaks out. If I kill it for her she ignores it. I thought they would eat more than she does. He abdomen is pretty big tho, bigger than when I got her and it's kinda dark.She just rarely eats, smh. I feed her fruit flies. I have to have more soon. I'm addicted, lol

Probably gorged. Mines frightened as hell of feeders when full, but when shes not full, it takes 3 trips to the shop to get her fat :troll:

Debbie Mcclure

Arachnosquire
Probably gorged. Mines frightened as hell of feeders when full, but when shes not full, it takes 3 trips to the shop to get her fat :troll:
Lmbo, that's to funny. She won't touch a cricket, ever. You're right, it's like they're scared to death of the feeders. I had a feeder get loose from the tweezers yesterday and somehow ended up on my finger. I was trying to knock it off and it just wouldn't go so I shook my finger and it landed on her and you would've thot the devil was after her. Last time she ate was Tuesday, I believe it was. It's comical to watch tho, lol

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Lmbo, that's to funny. She won't touch a cricket, ever. You're right, it's like they're scared to death of the feeders. I had a feeder get loose from the tweezers yesterday and somehow ended up on my finger. I was trying to knock it off and it just wouldn't go so I shook my finger and it landed on her and you would've thot the devil was after her. Last time she ate was Tuesday, I believe it was. It's comical to watch tho, lol
They are an absolutely gorgeous species. Enjoy! If full, let it be. Give it 2 days. Their is a limit to what they can take in lol. I like them when they raise their booties for no apparent reason. Lol

Debbie Mcclure

Arachnosquire
Right now I jus have a bracypelma Smithi but I plan to get quite a few more. I love to watch them walk. They are so grateful. I believe that's really overlooked alot. You have a blessed evening. Ty for responding to me :)

SingaporeB

Arachnopeon
I am in need of a Brazilian black, avicularia purpurea but can't seem to find any in stock online. Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase these beautiful animals?? Reasonably priced??
Marbach expo in Germany this weekend has everything you've ever heard of at reasonable prices.

<edit>

Too bad for us we live over here.

Debbie Mcclure

Arachnosquire
Marbach expo in Germany this weekend has everything you've ever heard of at reasonable prices.

<edit>

Too bad for us we live over here.
Ikr?? And I've heard other countries can't ship is us without permits nor can we them. Ty for the link. I will check it out and do some wishful thinking

SingaporeB

Arachnopeon
Ikr?? And I've heard other countries can't ship is us without permits nor can we them. Ty for the link. I will check it out and do some wishful thinking
There are at least two "flippers" in the classifieds here, people who have spiders shipped to their door from over there and then resell them immediately for twice what they paid. There are also two regulars from overseas who have been in the classifieds for many years selling to here and who even have reviews on this site, so ........

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
There are at least two "flippers" in the classifieds here, people who have spiders shipped to their door from over there and then resell them immediately for twice what they paid. There are also two regulars from overseas who have been in the classifieds for many years selling to here and who even have reviews on this site, so ........
And they either have the proper permits or they are doing it illegally...