Grammostola Pulchra Pricing

Jeffrey Wade

Arachnopeon
I have a 9-year old 14.3 cm adult female coming to me within next two weeks. She was expensive, and I paid a lot for shipping/insurance..total around $400
But she is a beauty. This is a pic taken two weeks ago ( she is housed in Houston at moment finishing a molt)

Attachments

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
I have a 9-year old 14.3 cm adult female coming to me within next two weeks. She was expensive, and I paid a lot for shipping/insurance..total around $400
But she is a beauty. This is a pic taken two weeks ago ( she is housed in Houston at moment finishing a molt)
Super jealous. What a gorgeous T.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
And worth every... single... penny...

Kitara

Arachnodemon
And worth every... single... penny...
Agreed. I'm really pretty jealous. There was a female about that size at the expo and I was SO tempted. The price was around what you paid. Maybe $300. I don't really remember, but outside of my budget. Still soooo tempted.

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
This thread gives me major anxiety cause it makes me realize how dumb I was for selling my female 4 inch for like $80. Biggest hobby regret EVER.