getting a mystery T

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok thursday I'm getting a Black bird eater?? and a togo starburst and a stripe knee which I believe to be A. seemani. I should have a digicam tomorow so I'll post pics when I get him and maybe we can figure it out.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow another Heteroscodra maculata they are awsome! That makes two for you right? Any rate good luck with your new tarantulas.

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I believe the first one they sent me is a feather leg. I'm not positive but if it is a H. maculata then its a male because of the hairy legs. so this time I talked to the guy and made sure it was a large white short haired spider that he is sending. so I might have some slings in a year or two I'll definatly need to get rid of. I'd probably sell them by the dozen.

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oh and if anyone has any ideas what a black bird eater might be please let me know.

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
congrats

um, my female H.maculata had long feathery leg hair. i ghot a black birdeater, too. see the earlier thread about the what t is this post.

Kristin:)

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I couldn't find that post, what is the latin name for the black bird eater, and how are you housing it

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
so is this a freebie you're getting or something labelled so you aren't certain what it is?

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
its labled as a black bird eater I have no idea what it could be, it was only like $13 so it couldn't be rare or anything. I'm pretty confident that once I get a pic up someone will identify it.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
you brave, foolish soul.

just kidding. :)

hehehe, no way i'd ever get a T i didn't know EXACTLY what it was...

too weenie.