GBB price?

HaraKiri

Arachnopeon
I went to the pet shop today and saw the price of a GBB sling. Is $60 a really a reasonable price for a sling?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You could find cheaper from online dealers. I bought a guaranteed female for $65. I think I got the better end of the deal though.

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you are willing to wait, you can get them for 20-25 for a sling, from a online dealer of course.

mcy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The best deals you will find is from fellow hobbyist with successful breeding projects thats what I usually keep an eye out for.

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
60 bucks really isnt a bad price right now. considering yes you could probly get one in a few months from someone online for about 25-30 then add 20-25 bucks shipping and you really havent saved anything. there werent a huge number of successful sacs this past year so be prepared for the price of them to be just lightly higher. guranteed females should be averaged priced around 110-130

Brando

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pet stores charge too much, its usually better to go through a dealer unless you want it now that is. (and i say usually because i know a few dealers around town and could get it now anyways.)

AmazingInverts

Arachnopeon
To give you an idea I have a 5 1/2 inch female that might be gravid right now for $135. But she's an absolute gem and has not kicked any hair since her last molt.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pet stores charge too much, its usually better to go through a dealer unless you want it now that is. (and i say usually because i know a few dealers around town and could get it now anyways.)
AW MAN! i thought 20 bucks was TOTALLY cheap for a G.Rosea 5" hahahaha...jk'ing.

but seriously, petco was charging that much.

omni

Arachnobaron
I had to get one too!! I thought Botar's price on them was pretty good, but I had to get some others at the same time to spread the shipping cost. The lil guy is soo cute as a tiny sling :) Very different than the adult coloring, and he's webbin things up even at .75"

dangerprone69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
$60 isn't horrible right now, but you could do a little better. GBBs are in short supply right now so prices are high.