G. rosea

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ok , this is just a test . IF i were to CB some G. rosea, how many of you wold take some slings off my hands? They would of course be inespensive. I just dont want to get stuck with a ton of slow growing slings .

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
red phases would probably be worth the breeding trouble lol, as i think more then a few would be taken at a time.....which is a hope for my female

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
red phases would probably be worth the breeding trouble lol, as i think more then a few would be taken at a time.....which is a hope for my female
red phase and the rest come from the same sac i believe so you never know. the 3 color morphs i know of are all supposedly found in the same sacs. You MAY have more luck getting red phase ones form breeding 2 red phases but ...

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
red phase and the rest come from the same sac i believe so you never know. the 3 color morphs i know of are all supposedly found in the same sacs. You MAY have more luck getting red phase ones form breeding 2 red phases but ...
i've heard from both sides of the argument lol and your right, though i think you increase RF potential to 80% if both parents are RF's...soo who knows, if you get some RF's i'd be willing to take them off your hand;)....

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i've heard from both sides of the argument lol and your right, though i think you increase RF potential to 80% if both parents are RF's...soo who knows, if you get some RF's i'd be willing to take them off your hand;)....
lol wont know that till they are in adult colors lol
so call me in 20 years lol

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would also be interested in a few.......they are pretty cheap and you might get a different variant than you already have. I have one already but I have the time to watch them grow. I have had nearly all my T's as slings, so what are a few more. I prefer them that way to be able to watch them grow and their habits and temperment.

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would like to chime in here. I just started to breed my female 3 days ago.. i have put them together 1 time each day so far. So im also interested to see if anyone wants some too ;)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, maybe I will find homes for my future slings, I bred three of them this year and I am not to sure why. But two look very gravid. They will be 50 cents lol.
{D

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wow, maybe I will find homes for my future slings, I bred three of them this year and I am not to sure why. But two look very gravid. They will be 50 cents lol.
{D
lol free in other words lol the vials cost that dont they?

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
[YOUTUBE]YfulQlHYiIA[/YOUTUBE]

here is my contribution.... my digital camera filled up so i didn't get the end of it when she pushed him off. but he got some good inserts none the less

arachnidgirl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would not mind a few, but is it possible to ship to Canada???
*:eek: nervous laugh:p *
with shipping of coursed payed by me.lol

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
the rosea slings i produced are freebies (heh, suffer =P ) and what i do experiments on

maybe i have traded some

i did sell to the LPS that i work for... what worked for me is to drop the price to like $1+c1 (one dollar and one store credit per spiderling. stores LOVE to give out store credit)

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i forgot to mention... if anyone wants to use my male just let me know.

[YOUTUBE]L9C91PWkaEw[/YOUTUBE]

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'd take some rosea slings... or might just borrow bob's male and make my own...
:D