G. rosea

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe it would be better to sell the whole eggsac to a dealer. Something like the whole sac for 30-40 dollars or so. More than that it might be too expensive IMHO.

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i wouldnt mind breeding them but other then that i wouldnt buy slings unless it was 50+ and at a good price now if you had a rcf pair id buy the slings even if it was only one or two

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have a female(rf) if you ever get a male.......

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i do plan to sell in large lots... so if you did want to buy a large amount you can {D

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, maybe I will find homes for my future slings, I bred three of them this year and I am not to sure why. But two look very gravid. They will be 50 cents lol.
{D
this is probably out of the question but would you ever use slings as food for bigger slings?....its all recycle....and you wont have to worry about buyin roaches for awhile.

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so i just went and checked to see if she has gotten any fatter. i haven't fed her anything in a long time. check this out though. look at the picture i posted before and now. ;)

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so i just went and checked to see if she has gotten any fatter. i haven't fed her anything in a long time. check this out though. look at the picture i posted before and now. ;)

WOW! i would say she looks bigger! When you say you haven't fed her anything in a long time; is that a normal part of the breeding process? After mating, not feeding for a while or something? Just curious... :? Is that similar to a cooling period for Brachy species - to help stimulate them to make a sac?

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW! i would say she looks bigger! When you say you haven't fed her anything in a long time; is that a normal part of the breeding process? After mating, not feeding for a while or something? Just curious... :? Is that similar to a cooling period for Brachy species - to help stimulate them to make a sac?
Yes thats exactly what im doing. I fed her a LARGE amount after mating and let her have a cool down period. I have seen great success in breeding reports with the Brachy species. That i thought i would try it with my grammy.

ironmonkey78

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
bring your purse

I'd take some rosea slings... or might just borrow bob's male and make my own...
:D
LOL. just make sure not to put him in your purse or it might start another debate. {D {D {D {D

for those that are offended this was meant as a joke. get over it.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes thats exactly what im doing. I fed her a LARGE amount after mating and let her have a cool down period. I have seen great success in breeding reports with the Brachy species. That i thought i would try it with my grammy.
Thanks! i like learning about all aspects of different T's even if that information doesn't apply directly to me at the time! i think i can see lots and lots of G. rosea slings in your future!

im not sure if i understand? :?
If you have an hour of time to waste...

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=101877

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i'll read through it. i read the first page when it started but not all the others. lol

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've got a sac too. I've got deli cups, and plenty of room to house up to 300 slings until they are 1'' if I need to. Now the question is, will people be interested in buying or trading my rose slings fresh from the sac vs. in 5 years?

Here's mom and dad: