• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

Freaking acrylic

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does anyone know someone who cuts acrylic? I need some cut for a display cage I am trying to build and am getting nothing but grief around here. Why is it so fuc*ing hard to get customer service any more, if you dont want to deal with the public close and lock the Fuc*ing door, unplugg the phone and quit advertising on the internet and yellowpages.

Thanks, John

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
There are a million places on the internet to buy sheet acrylic, and you can cut it yourself if you have to right tools... look here for a good place to start:

Google is your friend

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks foe the link.

I know I could cut it myself the point was I sent a bid package out to a few of the companys on the net and in the local yellow pages. None of them even answered back and it pissed me off.

I already have enough things I am trying to work on with slotcars, knives, and guns the last thing i wanted was to spend time cutting plastic for spider cages. I just want to see what my idea will look like and then i can decide if I want to order a few hundred and try to sell them

Blue Skies, John

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
ah, that makes more sense... save it for a rainy day... you have any idea how much it would cost a fabricator to one-off a piece for you? More than you'd want to spend, I'm sure... good luck with it, though...