Freaking acrylic

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does anyone know someone who cuts acrylic? I need some cut for a display cage I am trying to build and am getting nothing but grief around here. Why is it so fuc*ing hard to get customer service any more, if you dont want to deal with the public close and lock the Fuc*ing door, unplugg the phone and quit advertising on the internet and yellowpages.

Thanks, John

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
There are a million places on the internet to buy sheet acrylic, and you can cut it yourself if you have to right tools... look here for a good place to start:

Google is your friend

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks foe the link.

I know I could cut it myself the point was I sent a bid package out to a few of the companys on the net and in the local yellow pages. None of them even answered back and it pissed me off.

I already have enough things I am trying to work on with slotcars, knives, and guns the last thing i wanted was to spend time cutting plastic for spider cages. I just want to see what my idea will look like and then i can decide if I want to order a few hundred and try to sell them

Blue Skies, John

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
ah, that makes more sense... save it for a rainy day... you have any idea how much it would cost a fabricator to one-off a piece for you? More than you'd want to spend, I'm sure... good luck with it, though...