Feeding Slings

wignowski85

Arachnopeon
My Avic is doing wonderful thanks to all of you and the help and support- especially from Viper and EpicEpic. First molt as the husband and I’m confident to face next time. Some legs broke off of the molt but my T was missing an actual leg from transit and after molting regrew it! That was really cool to see! He’s a happy arachnid, my friends.

Attachments

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
My Avic is doing wonderful thanks to all of you and the help and support- especially from Viper and EpicEpic. First molt as the husband and I’m confident to face next time. Some legs broke off of the molt but my T was missing an actual leg from transit and after molting regrew it! That was really cool to see! He’s a happy arachnid, my friends.
Looks amazing man!!!! Thanks for the shout out!

I love a happy spider! But tbh a happy owner is just as important :)

Glad you guys are both content ;)

P.S. Cool rings! Been looking into some non-fancy stuff, unlike like the ones I NEVER wear! Lol

wignowski85

Arachnopeon
Thanks man!!! Yeah, we are both happy and doing well. Yeah man, those are athletic silicone rings that I found on Amazon because my wedding ring broke and it was during COVID so I couldn't get it fixed until just recently. I love them because they are flexible and durable and like you said, just cool. Want the link?

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Thanks man!!! Yeah, we are both happy and doing well. Yeah man, those are athletic silicone rings that I found on Amazon because my wedding ring broke and it was during COVID so I couldn't get it fixed until just recently. I love them because they are flexible and durable and like you said, just cool. Want the link?
Thanks but my taste is a little funkier hahaha! Glad you guys are doing well! Should you guys need anything you know how to reach me ;)