User Exoskeleton Invertebrates Picture Thread

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
See this is what I feel and tell my mum. A £400 printer isn't going to do justice to macro shots but I'm really guessing because I haven't tried it.
No you are right from my experience. Especially if you are shooting on high MP full frame. Or even high MP crop sensor. I never had any luck with large high res files on a bought printer. theyre not really made for pro or prosumer cameras. I learned the hard way.

basin79

ArachnoGod
No you are right from my experience. Especially if you are shooting on high MP full frame. Or even high MP crop sensor. I never had any luck with large high res files on a bought printer. theyre not really made for pro or prosumer cameras. I learned the hard way.
Cheers. Much appreciated. Sorry for the derail @Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had the portrait professionally made. I paid $165.00 to get it done. Not sure what they use to enlarge my photo. Whatever it’s used it’s pretty darn good.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Better then not ok right? It’s amazing what the natural lighting does to the image of a spider. In a couple of hours I’m gonna photograph a Aphonopelma mooreae. He’s getting big and just about to get it’s adult colors soon.
Can’t wait to see that in natural light!!