Emergency Please Help!

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ill post a message tomorrow asap to yet you all know how it went, its the least i can do for all your help

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bjorgly
and id really like your opinion on if itll be okay and if it can find its web, flip over, and be okay again?
I don't know, but I'd suspect she'll be fine....

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Uping the humidity was a good idea. Yeah, I think this thread should be posted in the Hall of "Frame". hehe. Okay that was lame. Anyway, that was intense, but she should be fine after a while...do keep us up to date.

Marcus

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good stuff holley thanks, everything i learned tonight (12:04AM here and school tomorrow with 2 tests :8o but im gunna just leave her alone and hope for the best. My a.geniculata molted yesterday from 3inches to AT LEAST 4 inches that was exciting, and now today, the same time within a day or 2 as her last molt a year ago almost today my b.smithi has molted! hopefully the cricket didnt bug her to much!

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
43 posts and 144 views in less than 1/2 hour..that is quite impressive...also goes to show how great you guys are to keep up with my posts and help me along with this because i have only experienced 2 molts in my life and have never held either of my spiders! Now ill know what to do for next time without scaring all of you guys!

Thanks again,

Mark

Dasgre0g

Arachnopeon
Hey man! That cricket deserves another chance to be eaten by someone else!

Originally posted by MrT
Carefully pick it up and move it . then kill that cric with a big rock..:)

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Wow, to think I missed all this drama last night. Hope everything is well with your T. I'm sure it will be fine. Do you have an update for us yet??? Good luck with your tests.

Scott

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Ephesians
I agree with Holley...(sp?), just grab up your scrotem...pick up the T, and mutilate the cric. Then put the T down...get yourself a fresh pair of shorts and take a deep breath...lol. This really needs to come to a hault soon.
Lmao! Too funny. Great ideas guys. I'm glad everything worked out. I like the Ghetto Forceps by the way! Excellent McGyver tool.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
LOL....I'm anxious to see how things turned out :)
This morning...my L parahybana is molting....she's a BIG girl, and of course I'm nervous as can be....luckily, there is no cricket under her ;)

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rock on Holley...Holly...Holee...um....thinking of all the ways I can spell your name so I get one right. Anyhoo, where's the update? I guess Bjor is still in school. GET OUT! I wanna know what happened! lol. Yeah, Scott you missed it all. It was rather intense. It felt like we were in some massive brain surgery. I think my B. Albo is about to molt within a few weeks/month. Last weeks, in the span of 3 days, she ate 48 crickets and 2 pinkie mice. She's still eating crix this week...ugh! This is starting to burn my pocket. I still have 2 other Ts and 2 emps to feed...sheesh. I think I'm gonna get her 2 more pinx and hope that satisfies her. Ya'll should see her abdomen...talk about a ghetto booty!!

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Wow, I missed this one until just now. The suspense!! It goes to show though that the arachnopets community is here to help :D
Personally, I would have done the angry pixie dance on that cricket when I got it out!

Gail

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

1.If tarantula does not perform its function and fails to eat the cricket, you must eat the cricket.

2.if cricket fails to eat molting tarantula, you must eat the tarantula.

by compensating for the actions of your invertebrates you will complete their chains and thereby eliminate wasted food product.

-V