Emergency Please Help!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
LOL...is that a web cam Marcus?!!
we should all have one, that way we can demonstrate ...hahaha!!
Bjorgly...I have to go to bed, but I'm waiting on the outcome....

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I have forceps, i will try that if i have to but ive nudged her along i think almost enuf to poke the cricket outta there...im just praying im not hurting the tarantula in the proicess

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
shes not responding to any kind of blowing, and the cricket is moving with her under it it seems

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hehe..yeah that's a webcam...gotta love the handy little things. it was a good idea though, eh? I'm a clever man...lol. Rock on ghetto foreceps.

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
shes giving a half assed attempt to kick hairs at me as well....how bad for the T can it be for me to give her a good push with the paint brush to move her right over?

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Crap..that's a cricket with a deathwish...unless it thinks it's hiding under shelter from the mean windstorm. Try lighting a candle under the T...lol..okay no, don't do that. Can you stab the cric with a toothpick?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yes, it was, think I'll be making some of those handy dandy things myself :)
On second thought, I don't think I want a webcam though LOL

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Dont think i can stab it..its pretty good under there, i will definatly kill the cricket by most painful means possible but i will not rest until its gone...i pray that my T can handle this stress

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
like I said before, I actually dug mine up...and then had to rehouse her ....and she was fine...
Don't know how that compares to your situation though. She's probably too stressed to molt now....if you do something..do it, and get it over with. I wouldn't keep trying little things...it will stress her out even more.

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dude, maybe put a dab of superglue on the end of a toothpick and grab the cric up with that...just make sure you don't touch the T. I dunno...I'M GIVING IT ALL I"VE GOT CAPTAIN!

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well dude, you could sit there till the T. rolls over again and snag the cricket then. This has got to be stressing your spider out to the max. Get a playing card and slide it between the two of them.

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
THE CRICKET IS OFFICIALLY OUT! THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED ME THROUGH! i GOT THE TARANTULA TO MOVE ENOUGH THAT IT GOT THE CRICKET OUT, AND I CUT IT INTO 3 PIECES ALONG SIDE THE CAGE THEN SQUISHED EACH PIECE WITH FORCEPS INTO CRICKET GOO...........NOW WILL MY TARANTULA BE ABLE TO FIND HER WEB AGAIN AND CONTINUE WHAT SHE STARTED? OR HAVE I POSSIBALY DOOMED HER?

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree with Holley...(sp?), just grab up your scrotem...pick up the T, and mutilate the cric. Then put the T down...get yourself a fresh pair of shorts and take a deep breath...lol. This really needs to come to a hault soon.

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
YAAAAAAY! Congrats dude, you're Ts in my thoughts and prayers. Good journey, friend.

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
All is good now as long as she successfully molts.....i have accumuliated 3 pages or Q and A's that im sure many people read with suspence and curiosity because of how fast we were posting, thanks again! and id really like your opinion on if itll be okay and if it can find its web, flip over, and be okay again?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
whew!!!!
now, take a deep breath.....
maybe turn the lights down for her, and don't disturb her anymore. Keep an eye on her too...depending on how late it is there! I'm going to bed now...
Let us know when she's done, and how she did...
geez, I feel like I've given birth :D :D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Way to go Mark, now turn out the light and let it molt, it should be fine..DONT forget to let us know as soon as its done.

Ernie :D :D :D

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks, i appreciate that. she is not on her web anymore and real sluggish and kinda drags herself along, i misted the cage up from 40% humidyto to 60% to help things along, the only thing i can do now is leave her be...me pushing her around with a paint brush for 10 min CANT be good...hopefully she will calm down and by morning ill have a nice vibrant B.smithi! She is 8 years old so she probabaly wont grow to much more but im optimistic!

Thanks,

Mark