Dreaming about tarantulas

ArachnoWolf

Arachnopeon
I just had a weird dream my G. pulchripes' "abdomen" grew to the size of a tennis ball and she became the Jorougumo (Japanese spider demon) and became LADY of all creatures of the night >_>

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have that same game just because it's a game finally with bugs other than being just a minion here and there in the game like Zelda and Resident Evil. I also like it because the final boss fight is hilarious. I tried it on the most difficult setting but the scorpons and vertebrates are way too strong.

Yeah, I've had a couple dreams. Latest one was that my Grammostola sp. "Maule" was attacked and killed by an Emperor Scorpion. Not too sure why I dreamt that, but I think it may have something to do with that 'Deadly Creatures' video game that was released about 3 years ago. Gaming is one of my hobbies, though I don't remember much about that particular game other than the fact you played as a tarantula & a scorpion, and the graphics were awful, lol.

---------- Post added 05-23-2012 at 06:38 PM ----------

I just had a weird dream my G. pulchripes' "abdomen" grew to the size of a tennis ball and she became the Jorougumo (Japanese spider demon) and became LADY of all creatures of the night >_>
and I have a new name for a T... LOL!

Artaeshia

Arachnosquire
I once had a dream about a giant B. smithi backing me and a friend into a corner and showing threat posture, so in the dream I turned to the friend and said; 'it's okay I'll get us out of this', so I blinked and woke up.

Now every time I get a new T in the post I'll dream about it every night until it arrives :)

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I dreamt that I had some family members over and was headed to the T tank to feed them for everyone , but I was carrying a huge platter of steaks... Unfortunately I didn't get to see how big the T's were but steaks ? Must have been heading to a garage ...

Steatoda

Arachnopeon
I recently dreamt that I killed my Lp with tweezers and fed it to my B. albopilosum... Not a good dream at all!

A few months ago I had a reoccurring dream that I was buying an OBT, those dreams went away when I actually bought one.