did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecilotheria regalis female #2 sac (cant see it well, but its there)

Ceratogyrus marshalli sac

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Nice! That the marshalli that came from my end? All Ts get knocked up by you real quick! :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Im betting she is. Hard to remember where they come from anymore lol. And yeah, they cant keep me out of their enclosures :).

awiec

Arachnoprince
Sorry to barg in (long time lurker) but I'm excited about the marshalli, not enough in the hobby imo.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
No problem. Yeah i would like to see more of them. I produced 272 of them a while back with a different female. Will love to work on the other species in the genus too. Eventually will be working on C. meridionalis and C. sanderi. Wont be happy until i have all of the species.
Sorry to barg in (long time lurker) but I'm excited about the marshalli, not enough in the hobby imo.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well i have two of them, from sisters, and the same mature male. The sacs are looking plump, so the slings must have developed good, and the pull date is the 24th. Only 8 more days!
no idea. i wondered the same thing. how do you think this tapi sack will turn out?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Tapinauchenius subcaeruleus Female #2 sac.....eaten :(.

Tapinauchenius subcaeruleus Female #1 sac pulled. 74 good 1st instars

Mike41793

Arachnoknight
I haven't popped in here in awhile, What's up with all the eaten sacks man?? That sucks!
I missed doing any business with you last year but will have to get something from you this year! :)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That is for sure one thing id like to know too. I have had alot eaten lately. Females with sacs dont get bothered, or anything to stress them. These Tappie females were moved to a place where it was a little darker, and was not being moved around during feeding time. She held her sac for 24 days, then ate it. I looked at them about a week ago, and could tell that the sacs had plumped up due to the eggs developing. So more than likely she ate a sac full of ewls or 1st instars. Im so close to selling off any females that eat sacs. Its just getting too aggrevating. I know from now on, all Tappie sacs get pulled at 15-30 days.
I haven't popped in here in awhile, What's up with all the eaten sacks man?? That sucks!